Total ...... Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
:mad: Now I've been off analogs for 6 days I decided to try and put 1 of those banner counters on my signature. I've read all the posts and tried numerous times but I'm obviously a ....... See what quitting analogs has done for me? Here are the directions I'm trying to follow:

After you make the banner, right click on the banner it made for you, click on properties, highlight & copy what it says for Location.

Come here and go to User CP, click on 'edit signature'.

Click on the icon that says "insert image' (it looks like a pic of 2 mountains and a sun)

A box will pop up, right click in the box and select paste which will paste the address location you copied from the banner site. Click OK.

I can make the banner ok but when I go to "click on Properties and highlight the location, I get in trouble. I can't highlight the location in the property square and copy it. I am unsure which "location" to copy.

I can get a banner in my sig area but the counter won't work so obviously I'm just copying a plain banner.

I know you guys get sick of helping us handicapped people so I will appreciate it if you can spell it out a little better for us computer impaired folks.

I've been all over this forum and can't figure it out.
It's ok to laugh.

Thanks

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
Replace your first green line with:

When you make the banner, there will be a point where you can click somewhere and be taken to a screen that ONLY shows the picture of your banner. At that point, click the web address of the page you are on, it should end in .jpg, right click and select copy.

Then you can follow the rest of the directions.

Hopefully that will work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread