New ECF Quit Banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpe diem

Sep 9, 2009
Spring, TX
I was wondering where everyone got the banners calculating how many analogs avoided and money saved? I want to get one
Once you've posted enough replys you can edit your signature. After creating a banner by clicking on someone else's banner and filling in the info, copy the entire code and paste it directly in the signature text box. It still took three more posts before I actually saw the banner. Good luck!

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
test test test

Could someone fix this? TIA

e2.gif

Last edited:

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
It let me edit my signature after 11 posts, so I think I now hold the record.

However, I tried pasting the banner thing in the signature and even though it showed up in the "preview" I don't see it in any of my old posts. So, maybe I have to have 15 posts for it to appear? (I notice that the URL part of the banner shows up, but the image is nowhere to be seen....)

Oh well, I haven't quit analogs yet, but I will, just as soon as my 510 arrives! And then I'll really make an effort to understand this banner thing that seems to work so well for others (at least those who have had a moderator step in and fix it!)...

Never mind, I went to the smokefreequitmeter site and got this cheesy one that at least works...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread