New ECF Quit Banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
[Note: The ecf banner is currently not working following our server migration. We are working on it and will have it up and running asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.]

Hi there,

If you would like to have a "quit banner" in your signature, you may now use the forum's own quit banner at: ECF Banner Front End

Simply fill out your details then click on the "Submit" button - the code you need for your forum banner is in the first box underneath.

Copy all this code and then paste it straight into your signature line - which you can find here

If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to use this thread to discuss them.

Many thanks to DavidB at Chicago E-Cigs for letting us use his code.

All the best,

SmokeyJoe

Easier just to click on a calc banner in one of the post your looking at..
That will take you to a website where you enter the info request and then it creates the banner for you. It also gives you a link for forum users. click and paste that link into your sig on the CP and your ready to go.
Tom

Allan

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
NJ
I have followed all the "rules", created my banner, copy to paste, go to my signature page, paste it, upload/preview/pound my chest/ all to no avail. I usually get some negative comment referencing to the inability to do it........................What am I doing wrong!!!!!???

SORRY: got it to work!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread