Totally confused by Nitro's/Ikenvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashabrown

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
Minnesota
I was in LOVE with my Mega SR Platinums and I see that Ikenvape still offers them...some of them are now slotted vs the hole punch (has anyone liked these with the sloted type of hole vs regular type of hole? never tried it) but they are put of stock currently and it's been a while since I've been able to order any, I'm assuming some day they will be available again?

Im thinking in the mean time I might order a few nitros but Im so confused as to what I should get for my Ibtank...I don't think I want or need dual coils and in the description it says that all of these only have one hole? But then I read on thread on here recently that said this new stock WAS going to have two holes? is this really true even though the descriptions have not been changed to say that there are two holes now? If I was going to order some of these nitro's does anyone have a suggestion of what I should get? I use all PG juice!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Im thinking in the mean time I might a few nitros but Im so confused as to what I should get for my Ibtank...I don't think I want or need dual coils and in the description it says that all of these only have one hole? But then I read on thread on here recently that said this new stock WAS going to have two holes? is this really true even though the descriptions have not been changed to say that there are two holes now? If I was going to order some of these nitro's does anyone have a suggestion of what I should get? I use all PG juice!

Here is your answer;

Ikenvape ordered the 2 Hole but received the 1 Hole from the Manufacturer. I tried the previous batch of 1 Hole from IKV, and they were not for me so I am sticking with the Single Coil 2 Hole Smoks from IBTanked.

IBTanked is having a 10% off Sale and I have just ordered more of the Smoks.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
I put myself on the "notify me" list for the nitro's like a week ago and finally got an email the other day on the 6th saying they were back in stock so I ordered 10 of the nitro mega 1.7 single coils so if I get the single hole cartos I hope that I like them however maybe since they just re-stocked a new batch they will be the double hole version. I suppose you could always punch a second hole if you want??? Anyway, whatever I end up getting I hope I like these seeing that I bought 10 of them, I have never ordered from ikenvape before, i've always used either Smok or Boge but with all the hype on Ikenvape I hope im not dissapointed.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was in LOVE with my Mega SR Platinums and I see that Ikenvape still offers them...some of them are now slotted vs the hole punch (has anyone liked these with the sloted type of hole vs regular type of hole? never tried it) but they are put of stock currently and it's been a while since I've been able to order any, I'm assuming some day they will be available again?

Im thinking in the mean time I might order a few nitros but Im so confused as to what I should get for my Ibtank...I don't think I want or need dual coils and in the description it says that all of these only have one hole? But then I read on thread on here recently that said this new stock WAS going to have two holes? is this really true even though the descriptions have not been changed to say that there are two holes now? If I was going to order some of these nitro's does anyone have a suggestion of what I should get? I use all PG juice!

I put myself on the "notify me" list for the nitro's like a week ago and finally got an email the other day on the 6th saying they were back in stock so I ordered 10 of the nitro mega 1.7 single coils so if I get the single hole cartos I hope that I like them however maybe since they just re-stocked a new batch they will be the double hole version. I suppose you could always punch a second hole if you want??? Anyway, whatever I end up getting I hope I like these seeing that I bought 10 of them, I have never ordered from ikenvape before, i've always used either Smok or Boge but with all the hype on Ikenvape I hope im not dissapointed.

As MasterBlaster said, do put yourself on the notify list. IKV is and has been the "king" of cartomizers for many years. They ARE good. Since you use all PG, the one hole just might be perfect for you. :) And the other suggestion was a good one: add a punched hole if they only have one, and you prefer two. You can also enlarge a small one hole carto as well. That's worked well for me with other cartos and I use a 65% PG blend of vliquid (NiteLiteVapor).

The slots are/were my faves! I'm hoping they will be back in stock soon enuf.

For your IBtank, you can use either duals or single coils. It's the size of the carto that matters rather than the number of coils.

I hope you enjoy them. I sure do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread