Totally Wicked TECC-510 Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
My auto battery is performing better than the manual as well. Not sure why that is. I may be holding the button down longer and taking a bigger drag when using it, or it may just be the vagaries of battery chemistry. Some batteries are simply stronger than others, regardless of having an automatic or manual switch.

My manual Bat may last about 2-2.5 hours... not sure how many drags that is, but suffice it to say the Auto battery seems to last about twice as long (thus, twice the drags)... any of that make sense to ya'll? Or is the manual batt bad and I need to send back to TW?

Thanks am relatively new to all this, so please bear with the dumb questions.

TBR

i can't compare auto to manual batts because all my batteries are manual, but '2-2.5 hours' seems fine to me, even for a new battery. I wouldn't worry about it (just make sure you keep them charging on rotation)

Mathazar

Jun 27, 2009
I bought a 510 from electronicstix... love it! Cigtechs also running terrific deal. 15% off and their 510s are 48 dollars, so, like 42 dollars a kit!!!

And they ship super fast!

Lisa

Thankyou Lisa! I'm on a super tight budget and for the past few days I've been sweatin bullets over TW's prices, they're totally outragious. But, as one other poster said, if you have the money to throw around then go for it. Honestly, I like TW's website, I haven't tried any of the liquids but I watched a video review on the juice and it looks pretty outstanding! Tho, coming fro a n00b, don't quote me on anything. I just started vaping a week ago and I've already burned-out my SS Choice No.9 El-Cheapo model e-cig :(

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
For what it's worth, InnoVapor.com has a stripped down 510 intro kit that has everything you need to start but only costs $25. It comes with one manual battery, one atomizer, five carts and 3ml of fluid. It's a solid deal if you're on a budget and don't mind recharging a single battery.

Check out the InnoVapor coupon thread. There are a bunch of great deals on 510 gear in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread