Totally Wicked Tornado PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Here's a potentially stupid question....Do they carry spare bottles of liquid of the type that fit the PCC? If I were to get one, I'd like to pick up some extra bottles to fill with varying flavors to suit the days mood. Also do they have any flavors other than tobacco for the kit as I'm more a fan of their menthol than their tobacco.

thanks

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Here's a potentially stupid question....Do they carry spare bottles of liquid of the type that fit the PCC? If I were to get one, I'd like to pick up some extra bottles to fill with varying flavors to suit the days mood. Also do they have any flavors other than tobacco for the kit as I'm more a fan of their menthol than their tobacco.

thanks

Not sure, but it appears to be a 10 ml centrifuge bottle. I got a few for free as a sample from here: MarketLab Inc. They will want a company name in checkout, and where it says acc#, just put "credit Card" written. Check out the deals and steals @ pg145 for more info on what worked for a couple of us. Just FYI, they limit you to five samples. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread