Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Could you see yourself in front of a camera presenting a Show, electronic cigarette related?

Well, if you are a confident, outgoing type of person, have a computer with good internet connection and webcam, with plenty of time to spare, then we, at vapourtrails.tv | ...... putting u back into vapor ...... are looking for you.

We want to set up a team of presenters who could stand in for our current presenters over holiday periods, emergencies etc.,

Experience is not essential as training will be given by the team.

Initially we wont expect you to present a show of your own, but if that is your ambition, then we will help you achieve it here at Vapourtrails.tv.

Anyone interested should contact the team on the following email address:- info@vapourtrails.tv or post on our forum vapourtrails.tv • View topic - Could You Be A VTTV Presenter?

VTTV is a UK based internet Electronic Cigarette network, with Live 1 hour shows Sunday to Thursday at 9pm GMT, and shows going out 24/7 on autopilot, as well as video on demand.
We have been around for a year now, and our programs are being watched in over 80 countries throughout the world by a viewer base which is growing daily.

Our aim is to bring you, the viewer, Live Shows at a time to suit you, so wherever you live in the world, contact us, and lets see if we can achieve our ambition sooner rather than later...

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Could I quickly point out that this role is purely voluntary.

Our service is provide information and assistance to vapers, old and new, thus spreading the work about switching to electronic cigarettes.

None of us are paid, and profits from advertising go toward bringing a quality service to those vapers.

I have had lots of replies from professionals seeking paid employment, wasting their time and mine.

The people we want are enthusiasts, new and old, who can spare the time to join us, and help spread that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread