Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. Bangalore (Bengaluru) is the capitol of the Indian state of Karnataka, which is, according to a writeup I just read, one of five Indian States to ban the sale of electronic nicotine delivery systems. The article does not say possession is unlawful, just the sale, manufacture, distribution, advertising and importation. I don't have any idea if carrying one in for personal use which you intend to re-export when you leave-- you're leaving there eventually, right?-- would be considered "importation." I strongly suggest you query the local authorities, or a local embassy or consulate. And no matter what, you should plan to take enough spares and juice to last you, assuming you can get them in at all.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi and welcome. Bangalore (Bengaluru) is the capitol of the Indian state of Karnataka, which is, according to a writeup I just read, one of five Indian States to ban the sale of electronic nicotine delivery systems. The article does not say possession is unlawful, just the sale, manufacture, distribution, advertising and importation. I don't have any idea if carrying one in for personal use which you intend to re-export when you leave-- you're leaving there eventually, right?-- would be considered "importation." I strongly suggest you query the local authorities, or a local embassy or consulate. And no matter what, you should plan to take enough spares and juice to last you, assuming you can get them in at all.
Ah. So not Maine then. This makes more sense , really.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Actually I live in Bangalore and I did look up about this write-up, I really need a solution for this I don't want my mod to get confiscated.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I suspect if you read through below, you will be ok with most customs (Bangalore) and airlines by following the US/Airline rules. When it comes to customs, being 100% truthful is the best policy.
Might like to read:
Liquids Rule
Pack Safe – Electronic cigarettes, vaping devices
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...-through-security.749507/page-3#post-18755365
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/travel-and-e-cig.215/

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread