Treasure Chest Thread - Give or get freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
This thread is for those that want to give some items away but do not wish to participate in the PIF thread.

The Rules

1. Only post items that you don't need and are willing to give away for free.

2. Once the item has been taken you MUST edit your post to reflect as such. If you are unable to edit your post please contact a mod to do so.

3. If you have questions about an item that someone is offering please PM the user. This keeps the thread free of general chat and makes it easier to find the freebies.

4. You may offer as many items as you wish but please only accept offers at least 30 days apart. Free items are lovely but give everyone a chance.

Users From The UK Only Please.
It Is Unfair To Ask A Member From The UK To Pay Shipping Costs To Other Countries .

If Anyone From Another Country PM's You To Ask For A TC Item Please Contact A Moderator.

Thank you and Have fun!

Last edited:

glennnnnnn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Scarborough UK
OK I'll start with some PG liquid I'm not gonna use as I bought it a year ago just before the June deadline for a possible ban on ecig stuff and just before I found out I was sensitive to PG. Doh!

Its all BNIB but the color looks like its darkened up a bit, I'm guessing because its been sat for a year in the pantry.
A bottle of 30ml 52mg PG Platinum Ice for the first 4 pm's with address (1 bottle already gone) will try to get posted before next week

scaled.php

glennnnnnn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Scarborough UK
just to let you know I have not dropped off the end of the earth, just on holiday is all.

Currently waiting for the flames to die down on the barbecue so I can chuck the steak on, mmmmm
The magnets is helping to while away the time

Anyway first 3 bottles gone to vereybowring, lee72, and duncandisorderly

Home on Tuesday so hope to hit wed or thurs post

Glenn

DuncanDisordely

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
London
just to let you know I have not dropped off the end of the earth, just on holiday is all.

Currently waiting for the flames to die down on the barbecue so I can chuck the steak on, mmmmm
The magnets is helping to while away the time

Anyway first 3 bottles gone to vereybowring, lee72, and duncandisorderly

Home on Tuesday so hope to hit wed or thurs post

Glenn

I Love You! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread