Tremors and Filling Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
After visiting 2 shops today (wonderful experiences at both), I now have a plastic 10mL needle tip bottle and an Innokin U-can. The U-can is slightly awkward, but works. If it were slightly longer and maybe had some rubber grippy stuff on the outside, it would be a little easier to hold, but again, it works. I haven't tried the bottle yet. That would involve getting under my desk to get my other bottle of juice, and I'm feeling a wee bit lazy at the moment. :p Once I try it out, I'll let yous all know how it does. I also bought a 10mL bottle of juice from the shop that's in a dropper bottle which wasn't bad to fill the EVOD2 I bought. Drop by drop like that through a bottle was actually fairly easy, and since it's about a 2mL tank, drop by drop is easy to fill without spilling.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Hi.

I'm glad you have it sorted and just as you, I got a u-can today.

Plastic bottles with metal needle tips or fine plastic tips are OK but only for a limited amount of time. There hasn't been a bottle that lasted me more than month under daily abuse (I fill my erlp nano twice a day which has to be swift and precise). They all start to crack sooner or later (even those silicone soft ones). Don't know if it's the juices but my bet would be physical abuse. I need to inject 3ml juice in under 5 seconds to keep everything nice and sealed so I squash then pretty hard. One month and the bottles start to leak.

I got myself a ucan exactly to prevent that. The capacity isn't great (most state between 7 and 10ml) but that is enough for me for a day or two. I rather refill at night than suddently discover a leaking bottle in my pocket.

I Wish I could give you long time experience with the u-can but I just got it today. I'm really hoping it will last me longer than my plastic bottles.

Good luck

Regards
Tony

Sent from my phone through a keyboard (or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread