Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
My all day for the past year or 2 has been "The Legend" by The Studio Brand. It's seriously the best 50/50 sweet tobacco I've ever had. Obviously subjective, but I can't recommend it enough. It's what I use to convert my smoker friends to vaping. description reads:

"A creamy caramel paired with golden graham wafers, blended with undertones of smooth tobacco"

Oddly enough, I'm just about to go to my local vape shop to get some, and writing this out made me recheck to see where it's available online...it looks like you can now order it directly from them now.

The Legend

Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
My all day for the past year or 2 has been "The Legend" by The Studio Brand. It's seriously the best 50/50 sweet tobacco I've ever had. Obviously subjective, but I can't recommend it enough. It's what I use to convert my smoker friends to vaping. description reads:

"A creamy caramel paired with golden graham wafers, blended with undertones of smooth tobacco"

Oddly enough, I'm just about to go to my local vape shop to get some, and writing this out made me recheck to see where it's available online...it looks like you can now order it directly from them now.

The Legend
Sounded nice and was gonna give it a try, but no 24mg [emoji26]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Sounded nice and was gonna give it a try, but no 24mg [emoji26]

Same here, I can’t buy any juice that isn’t nicotine salt anymore. I mix my own and have for many years but I’ve been looking to buy some commercial juice just to try some because it’s been so long. Charlie noble salts pistachio ry4 is pretty damn good. They have a non salt version for folks that like lower nicotine mg’s. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise that only salts come in the right nicotine % because I really enjoy the nicotine buzz I get from the salts. I’m gonna switch to salts for my diy mixes once I finish off the liter of regular I have left.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Same here, I can’t buy any juice that isn’t nicotine salt anymore. I mix my own and have for many years but I’ve been looking to buy some commercial juice just to try some because it’s been so long. Charlie noble salts pistachio ry4 is pretty damn good. They have a non salt version for folks that like lower nicotine mg’s. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise that only salts come in the right nicotine % because I really enjoy the nicotine buzz I get from the salts. I’m gonna switch to salts for my diy mixes once I finish off the liter of regular I have left.
I do mtl rtas at only 20ish watts and just like regular 24mg juices, haven't tried salts yet because I think they don't give that intense TH like free base nic....I do understand though why alot of juices aren't offered in high regular nic anymore, because most just simply don't use that high of nic anymore, so it just wouldn't sell....

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

The Legend

What size bottles are those. 15ml?

Reactions: drysprocket

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm almost sure that it's 35ml bottles, at least that's what I've always gotten at my vape shop...but really odd that they don't list it. Looks exactly like the bottles that I have though.

And ya, bummer that they don't have 24mg, but for what it's worth, I've been mixing this with my salt nic VCT Ripe Vapes for my pod devices, and they mix pretty well.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I do mtl rtas at only 20ish watts and just like regular 24mg juices, haven't tried salts yet because I think they don't give that intense TH like free base nic....I do understand though why alot of juices aren't offered in high regular nic anymore, because most just simply don't use that high of nic anymore, so it just wouldn't sell....

I like a restricted hit and vape coils anywhere from .2-.9 ohms. I generally stay between 30-60 watts and like 25mg’s of nicotine. I’ve tried a few commercial juice salts to see if I wanted to mix my diy with salts. I was worried about throat hit. Both the 25mg and the 30mg salt juice I had both gave plenty of throat hit to satisfy me. Nicotine river sells three kinds of salt base nicotine. I am gonna get some of their Hit salt base as it’s supposed to deliver the throat hit sometimes missing with salts. I didn’t realize I was such a deviant with my nicotine needs. You used to be able to get up to 36mg’s at some places and at least 24mg’s everywhere else.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Tribeca is still the king RY4 for me, but is it really an RY4, lol. I don't do salts but love Killer Kustard. Mt. Baker's RY4 used to be pretty good (for the price), however they seem to have given it a more smoky flavor.

I have found though that after a sip of beer, Killer Kustard tastes a lot like Tribeca, lol.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

The Legend

I'm gonna have to try this, sounds good. I diy, but always looking for reasonable priced pre mades. Is it best to leave this sit for awhile?

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm gonna have to try this, sounds good. I diy, but always looking for reasonable priced pre mades. Is it best to leave this sit for awhile?

I've actually never noticed steeping making a difference for this one, so it should be ready to go after a shake up.

And just a note- their other flavors sound really good too, but they're just kinda meh/okay in my book. It's The Legend or bust.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I like a restricted hit and vape coils anywhere from .2-.9 ohms. I generally stay between 30-60 watts and like 25mg’s of nicotine. I’ve tried a few commercial juice salts to see if I wanted to mix my diy with salts. I was worried about throat hit. Both the 25mg and the 30mg salt juice I had both gave plenty of throat hit to satisfy me. Nicotine river sells three kinds of salt base nicotine. I am gonna get some of their Hit salt base as it’s supposed to deliver the throat hit sometimes missing with salts. I didn’t realize I was such a deviant with my nicotine needs. You used to be able to get up to 36mg’s at some places and at least 24mg’s everywhere else.
That's good to know...I kind of hear 2 sides to this, mostly people saying that you need like 50mg to equal 24mg reg nic, so never really looked into it.....

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Glad to hear it! Recommending juices can be a risky thing, whew :)

I bought three of their four flavors based on this thread. Tried "The Legend" last night and it was pretty good. My only concern is how dark these liquids are. I mean, can't see light on the other side of the tank dark. It might be the darkest I've ever seen. Gonna be coil gunkers for sure.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I bought three of their four flavors based on this thread. Tried "The Legend" last night and it was pretty good. My only concern is how dark these liquids are. I mean, can't see light on the other side of the tank dark. It might be the darkest I've ever seen. Gonna be coil gunkers for sure.

Yeah, it does look like they presteep them in Mordor. I haven't noticed more gunking than with any other liquids though, or it killing my coils sooner that other similar. But I've always had a theory that you can't tell as much on tobacco type liquids when they go bad, since smokey is sort of in the flavor profile. A fruit- you can tell right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread