Trigger pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
My new Ultramax has been purchased. :)

I've been vacilating on a mod buy for a while, and this just looks...very me.

I've heard that they tarnish fairly easily, so I was hesitant. BUt then I saw a photo of a tarnished one in the classifieds, and frankly, it looks badass. Nothing wrong with a little post apocalyptic been there done that kind of patina. (What can I say- I play in a band. It'll look GREAT at a gig, alongside my vintage axe.)

Not a cheap mod, but the guarantee and customer service that I've seen here made it seem like a decent buy.

I was also impressed with it being a "quality all the way" kind of kit. (Decent charger, not a cheapie, lots of quality things included.)

Now I'll just say a small prayer to the saints that intervene on behalf of international shipping, and hope it's here soon! (Next one out to Korea is for me, guys- please send a good one!)

All the best,
Ande

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
My new Ultramax has been purchased. :)

I've been vacilating on a mod buy for a while, and this just looks...very me.

I've heard that they tarnish fairly easily, so I was hesitant. BUt then I saw a photo of a tarnished one in the classifieds, and frankly, it looks badass. Nothing wrong with a little post apocalyptic been there done that kind of patina. (What can I say- I play in a band. It'll look GREAT at a gig, alongside my vintage axe.)

Not a cheap mod, but the guarantee and customer service that I've seen here made it seem like a decent buy.

I was also impressed with it being a "quality all the way" kind of kit. (Decent charger, not a cheapie, lots of quality things included.)

Now I'll just say a small prayer to the saints that intervene on behalf of international shipping, and hope it's here soon! (Next one out to Korea is for me, guys- please send a good one!)

All the best,
Ande

I think you will be very happy with your purchase. Let us know after you use it for a bit. And by the way, I never clean mine because I love the look of the tarnish.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Did you go with the RES or just the standard atomizer interface? It's an excellent mod either way, just curious

Couldn't decide- got both. :)

If the RES works for me the way it sounds like it works for others, I'm hoping it'll be my main vape. (I mostly drip at present, so it seems like it may suit me.) But I wanted to be able to use it with other attachments and cartotanks as well.

How come it isn't here yet?

Still not here?

Damn it, the wait is killing me.

:)

Ande

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yeah, you can leave it on there empty if you want and either put a cartomizer on it or just drip into the atomizer like normal.

I didn't bother with a regular interface when I purchased and I have used it with tanks (with the RES removed). My only worry about that was having the RES threads exposed and thus susceptible to damage if I dropped it or bumped it on something . . . but then again I'm paranoid about damaging my mods considering the money I've invested in them :p Now that the "new toy" factor has faded, I pretty much just use it with the RES, which is what I bought it for in the first place and am still very satisfied with. I have yet to try a cartomizer in conjunction with the RES, though I've heard of others doing so to good results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread