Triton / G6 leather pouches anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamHam666

Oct 16, 2013
AZ
Greetings all!

As soon as I got my Triton I knew I needed something to keep my baby safe and sound. I whipped up a simple leather pouch that will hold 1 batt and 1 tank. I was very pleased with the result. My gear doesnt bang around loose in my pocket, and everything stays nice and clean. I keep one on me as I go about my days, with another tank and batt in my car, just in case. I have tons of scrap leather laying around, so I made some more. Perhaps anyone is interested in one? Here is what I have so far, with many more to come, as I need the practice. I would appreciate any feedback or ideas on how to improve!

They are all handmade, so they are not perfect (my stitching lines and cuts are not perfectly straight, ect.), but they will stand the test of time, and look pretty sweet! Fits Triton batt and tank beautifully, and perhaps other gear too.

View attachment 264904

View attachment 264905

photo (1).jpg

This guy can hold 2 tanks and 1 batt, or any 3 combo
photo.jpg

This one is for a G6 batt + mini tank
photo (4).jpg

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to send them out. Maybe we could trade for some juice you didn't like or an extra Triton coil that you have? Also, more on the way soon!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

JamHam666

Oct 16, 2013
AZ
I haven't. I don't really feel my skill is at a level that could command a price. Wouldn't mind some kinda trade though! But honestly, I would send these out just for the sake of strengthening this community. (Been lurkin long time. Received tons of help and advice and wisdom from this place)

(Btw, I have seen the satan, and he is us.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread