trouble drawing vapor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngll11

ECF Veteran
So I have been noticing that in the past 2 days, my 801 and 510 have been much harder to draw on. I have been using the same carts on my 510s for a while b/c I was an idiot and only bought 10 blank carts, but even on my 801 with brand new carts I have to suck significantly harder to produce any vapor AND im getting a gross broccoli taste... am I filling them up too much or are my batts on the fritz? thanks!

Brian_H_

Jul 9, 2009
I'm having a similar issue, one of my atomizers on my 510 is significantly harder to pull through then the other. Both are only a week old and have had the same fluid used in them. I've tried cleaning per draining and blowing out the atomizer with no results. The atomizer still produces lots of vapor but as mentioned the draw s far too laborious.

Any help would be appreciated

Thans;
Brian

AGNES PEACOCK

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The Mother Lode, California
I'm having a similar issue, one of my atomizers on my 510 is significantly harder to pull through then the other. Both are only a week old and have had the same fluid used in them. I've tried cleaning per draining and blowing out the atomizer with no results. The atomizer still produces lots of vapor but as mentioned the draw s far too laborious.

Any help would be appreciated

Thans;
Brian

Do you have any kind of a warranty? If so contact the supplier about it not working. They should send you a replacement.

Get some more back up atomizers, we all need them. Atomizers are disposable, still yours should last anywhere from 2 weeks up. Many get a few months out of them, but I don't like that idea as I have seen the picture of what builds up inside of them.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
the penny is begging to drop agnes... atomizers are disposable.. gee .. how about thinking the same thing about 510 batteries..

they are just as disposable as the atomizers.. i dont think this penny will ever fully drop in this place.. but for anything other than light use these thing are all "disposable"..

so young... your device is worn out you need a new one.. its all pretty simple..

or a better witch doctor to seek advice from.. he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread