Trouble Dropping Nic Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Just to add... lots of new vapers don't realize that nicotine absorption is a lot different than when we smoked. You need to vape 2 to 3 times longer than you did with tobacco to get the same nic levels. All that crap in cigarettes is designed for maximum affect in lung and throat tissue. That's why we liked 'em so much. :)

Yes Sir Indeed. It is nearly impossible to reach the same Blood plasma Nic levels that a smoker has....Folks(vapers) start exhibiting signs of Nic overdose long before their Blood Nic level reaches a level close to what a normal analog smoker reaches. Dr. Faustino's research showed this fairly conclusively..(larger studies are still needed) Another thing I read in the Faustino reports is that PG is a Nicotine blocker of sorts....Can't recall exactly but I think it(pg) bonds to the nic molecule to a degree. I searched for that info again but couldn't find the source so consider it unsourced until someone else can verify. But for sure BT manipulated Tobacco's natural Nic levels and actively searched for synergistic combinations that would push absorption higher and higher ... When you think about the Raw brain power and Funding that went into cigarette and nicotine research it makes you realize what a real blessing and near miracle Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping really are... It's a great day to stop smoking and start vaping. -Dave

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
People add capsaicin*sp (the hot stuff in peppers) to their juice for throat hit. Supposed to be tasteless but adds a nice throat hit.

Never tried it myself but stumbled across it in my studies

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

That sounds kinda "Cap'n Cook"-ish :D

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Wandering! thanks I'll look into ingredients, I have some that irritate me and while I can eat the hottest of peppers I'm allergic to capsaicin topically. thanks

dont' beat yourself up about being at a 6mg (and maybe a 3mg) I made the drop a couple weeks ago and the new ones for morning and here and there I stuck it out with a 12mg and even will grab Ed's 18mg Claim your Throne when I feel the craving.

Same here if I was breathing I was vaping with trying to go 6mg and resulting froggie throat.

so as I am able to put down the 12mg (which I realize we're not getting near that, I do get more dripping though) but if you're craving that's a sign that you're not getting enough, and don't beat yourself up about it...it's a progression, one I took too soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread