Trueman 510 Battery Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvapr101

Jan 19, 2011
Minnesota
I just got my Trueman 510 e-cig yesterday. I used it a lot yesterday but let it charge before use. Now when i put it on the charger the blue light on the end flashes 3 times then goes solid blue light for about 10 seconds, followed by 3 more flashes then the light goes off. Does this mean that it is charging? or is there a problem with the battery. When i take it off to try it I can get about 3 vapes off of it before it starts blinking at me and stops working.. Any ideas on the problem here? I have tried different atomizers and my other 510 since i got a starter kit containing 2 batteries 4 atomizers an d 10 carts.
Thank you for any input!

junebugg1999

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
KC (BBQ PARADISE)
Your whole kit could be bad. I purchased a Trueman Riva kit, and the charger had a burnt smell when plugged in and the batteries wouldn't charge. IMO they sell JUNK. I tried to email them 5 times on the issue and after filing a dispute with the company I paid through they sent me a new kit ( but I haven't received it yet) but I do have a tracking number.. I DONT RECOMMEND anyone to buy from this company, they do sell cheap kits, but you get what you pay for IMO.. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread