Trying different juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Get yourself a basic dripping atomizer and drip tip for it. Any basic 510, or whatever threading you have is generally pretty easy to use. Attach the atty, drip 3-5 drops into the cup, put the drip tip on, vape away until the flavor is gone, drip some more drops. Clean out is easy as well, blow through the atty from the threading side (same direction of airflow you would use when vaping) with the drip tip end covered by a paper towel, atty ready for use for another flavor. You can also rinse the atty out every once in a while is warm running tap water and let air dry over night or such.

tgardner23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
nebraska
You can clean out your cartomizers and re use them when I switch juices I usually vape the juice that is in the carto until it's almost done and then blow the acess out and add the new juice

It might fast like the original juice for the first fee vapes but after that the new juice will soak into the cartomizer and taste like your new juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello again.
Best advise I can give you is buy more than one. Yes, you can clean out the current one, but some flavors just won't go away, like coffee flavors and some strong tobacco flavoring. If you have a device where you can replace the coils, top or bottom, then that may be an option also. What type of flavors are you interested in? Just about anything you can eat, there is an ejuice for.
altho I would'nt necessarily consider bacon as an ejuice, I am sure someone somewhere has tried it. LOL

Lots of good ejuice vendors around. It is kinda of trial and error as each person's taste differ. On the top of every page is a forum supplier link. You could start there or I am sure you will get many members favs if you hang around long enough.
Oh, and drink plenty of liquids all day long. Vaping will dry you out.

:)

nycwhodat

Sep 13, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
I would suggest different cargos if you are going to try different juices. A carto will only last so long and depending on the brand/ohm it might only last the bottle that you purchased (also depends on the size of the bottle. Are you dens set on using cartomizers? It's so easy to empty, clean, and refill with a different juice a clearo like the kanger EVOD. At 1.5ml the EVOD isn't too big that to fill it up and find out that you hate a new juice and end up sucking down the bad juice as fast as possible. I've got a few T3s and EVODS for those juices that I use all the time but I also have a few EVODS just for trying out different juices or vaping a little on that juice I might only want once a week.

Just my opinion.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
ld3441
OP- personal comfort level, and depending on the H/W you use. Maybe you prefer switching flavors and carts with some prefilled ready to roll; maybe you simply want to finish one flavor and then vape another until empty. either one will work.
I started with trying to emulate my analogue taste; gradually grew into taste testing; now I keep 4-5 cartotanks loaded, ready.
"change"- the soul of life!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I have a few cartos that I have removed the filler (leave the center tube). A couple of drops with give you several puffs for testing. They are easy to flush with hot water. Probably best not to use an auto battery...also just for testing...not a long term dripping thing. There's a youtube vid somewhere showing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread