Trying to decide my next kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevor

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
GA
Well, i'm going to order another kit today or tomarrow and then maybe another one in a couple weeks.. Basicaly i'm torn between the m-201 and the vx2 now.. i already have 2 m4xx kits.

I've also watched figureheads reviews and those were awsome reviews.

However, those reviews also make it hard for me to decide which one to get now. :D I was leaning toward the m-201 because i'd like to get a tad more throat kick and vapor then i am getting from my m-4xx's..

I figure i'd atleast have both the vx2 and m-201 in 3 weeks or so, but i'm looking for advice about which one i should get now. Oh and i was wondering about the 510 also.. i noticed that on the site and it looked interesting.. i'm guessing the 510 is also a mini like the vx2 and m-401, ect.

Thanks for all the help! (all these options makes me wish i could go on a spending spree at shawns site) :evil:

Kevor

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
GA
I think i will go for the m201 first.. I have heard very good reviews on the vx2, but i've heard even better reviews on the m-201. Plus, since i have a mini already it might be nice to experience the pen styles next. :D (maybe with a pen i will not lose it as much.. man i loose my m-401s all the time. one set is MIA right now) :lol:

Thanks a bunch for the advice.. And thanks to everyone for their posts and feedback.. Those reviews help alot when deciding which one to get next. :)

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
From everything I have heard about the M201.....it appears to have an inherently hotter burning atty than the VX2. This means more vapor and more throat hit....HOWEVER....the VX2 is not far behind it in either category AND it has two other major advantages...it is very compact AND produces consistently GREAT FLAVOR.....ESPECIALLY when dripping with a manual type battery (or other high powered voltage source). It's just a matter of deciding what attributes are most important to you as a personal preference.

I had the same issue, and chose the M201. It has a harder draw on it than I'm used to, but I wrote to Shawn on this, thinking maybe i should've gone with the VX2 instead. And he assured me that "the VX2 does have a very light draw to it but doesn’t give the throat hit the m201 will".

I've had my 201 for a few days now and it's starting to break in nicely and the draw doesn't seem so hard as it did at first. Some say this is why ppl compare using the m201 to the feel of analog more than other e-cigs out there. And it does seem more like an analog, to me, but I have only tried the dse801

So I guess it depends on what you're looking for, as far as throat hit/vapor/draw

Last edited:

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
I have both the VX2 and the M201. The M201 kicks the VX2's .... End of story. It has an awesome throat hit and a battery that lasts forever. I used one battery from my flight from Chicago to Vegas, and then a two hour drive after that.

Ok, I will admit that the M201 kicks the little VX2's .... BUT - to break in the atty you have to be able to suck a steak through a straw... YES I can!... and am damn proud of it! :pervy: (one of Spikey's smilies would have fit so much better here!) Until you get it broken in - when you draw off it - it sucks back!

Having hubby perform a little modding on the battery today to see if he can make the draw a little bit easier. (I found the battery is slow to activate on mine)

Wondering about dipping now Hmmmm
*** will not buy anymore devices while waiting for the vapre51 which will not feel like a dildo in my hand (right Shawn?), repeat, repeat, repeat***
:evil:

chellepelle

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Maine
I do have to agree.. Started with the VX2 still use that for out and about every once in awhile its good for testing flavors too but do I love my M201. The draw though is very different. I found after using the 201 for a while and then going to the VX2 is like playing tug of war and if the other person lets go...it's that kind of feeling of difference. The M201 vapor is awesome and battery life too (Lasted to last round of my FF draft) It's my main PV, and the stainless with the blue led is damn sexy!

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
M201= Hit most like an analog cig,excellent throat hit.

54565.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread