Trying to find my new vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzy c

Jan 14, 2013
Bridgene
Hi all,
Been vaping now for ten weeks ( no analogs ) and all was fantastic until about a week ago.
Just woke up and had a vape, my usual liquid but made me feel a bit sick, strange I thought so tried several other of the liquids that I usually enjoy but same result. I usually vape tobacco flavors PG 70% VG 20% don't enjoy other flavors but have five different tobacco flavors I usually love. Tried a 100% VG after some advice but that was the same so laid off the vaping for 24 hours and tried again.
This was a bit better but still not enjoying my vapes much anymore :(
Has anyone had a similar experience ???? have ordered some new liquid but should I try a different set up ????
Using ego battery's with boge carts also have some smoky miser type carts which make my liquid taste less sweet and sometimes that's better but still not as enjoyable.
So stressed out as I don't want to go back to analogs any advice gratefully received.

Last edited:

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
VIET NAM
I used e-cigar for about 2 months but I don't have that symptom. I think you don't drink enough water so VG is still "get stuck" in your mouth and absorb water then your mouth will so dry. I usually use 12mg/ml nicotine strength, maybe your target nicotine strength is too high so your mouth will absorb too much nicotine. Nicotine is a poison when you absorb too much at a time so maybe it will damage your taste buds. I think you should drink enough water after using e-cigar to moistened your mouth. By the way, using e-cigar is more safely then using traditional cigarette but it will not change the nature of smoking that you will absorb nicotine so try to improve your health by using natural fruit (absorb ascorbic acid), drink enough water, do more exercise. It will help to improve the excretion of toxic in your body.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
It's the taste bud war. Happens a lot. Mine war started about the same time...8-10 weeks. I could no longer stand the flavors I was vaping at the beginning, and I had to go on a recon mission to find new juices. That was a very trying time in the long running taste bud war...but perseverance won out. For me, I found that tobacco flavors were no longer my allies and I had to resort to different tastes.

Lizzy c

Jan 14, 2013
Bridgene
Thanks all you have helped a lot. Just good to know its not just me and will keep trying.
Hi Grimwald, glad to hear it all worked out for you in the end, what do you vape now ? will try some new flavors but do you change a lot and do you ever go back to the ones you have gone off or do they always taste bad once you dont like them anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread