Jan 8, 2012
Chapel Hill, NC

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
You may want to look at altcigs Vanilla Love. Suspect it is in the ratio you are looking for and is frankly very good.

Man, I tried this one and its weird, to me, it tastes like buttered popcorn. I think I'm broken. I've been letting it steep for a week, and the color changed too, it got darker. Did that happen to yours? I have Highbrows Vanilla Bourbon Bean on the way. We'll see how that one goes.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I have a couple of bottles I received Monday. One had spent a week hanging out in a post office somewhere so had a weeks steeping and that is darker than my other bottle altcigs kindly sent as a replacement.

But I must jump on your broken band wagon. Since starting vaping my tastes are all over the place. Thankfully only with juices though not food. Love one thing one day and the next m'ehhh. Hate X juice one day and the next it is the best juice ever so I fill a carto and possibly a tank and the next day m'ehhh.

I guess this will settle down. Hope so it is driving me nuts lol

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I love vanilla. I tried 17 vanilla juices, and they all were awful. None tasted anything like vanilla.
I was so disappointed.

Until.....
I tried Vanilla Strait by Nite Lite Vapor. It's delicious! It is absolutely vanilla. It tastes like vanilla, which none of the other ones I had tried did.

Recently I got some Vanilla Love from Alt Cig. So far it seems pretty good, too. It is the only other vanilla I have liked.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
So far, every site that i've checked does not offer a selection of PG/VG blends.

I like to vape on 70/30, but each vanilla that someone has suggested came from a vendor with a fixed ratio, NONE of which have been that 70/30 i'm looking for.

Any suggestions??????

Vaperite has an excelletnt Organic French Vanilla with a 70/30 option. Organic French Vanilla cigarettes Vape Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread