The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Trying to find the best vanilla

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by the.quiet.rider, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the.quiet.rider

the.quiet.rider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Sheffield Lake
    So far, every site that i've checked does not offer a selection of PG/VG blends.

I like to vape on 70/30, but each vanilla that someone has suggested came from a vendor with a fixed ratio, NONE of which have been that 70/30 i'm looking for.

Any suggestions??????

2. Voltron

Voltron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2011
    San Juan, PR
    Nite Lite Vapor's Vanilla Straight is 65/35 PG/VG, pretty close to the 70/30 you want. You might wanna give it a try, it's really good.

3. Cynder

Cynder Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2011
    Alaska
    NLV's is very good I agree there. Also Highbrow has a really tasty vanilla bourbon bean and he will make it 70/30 for you, just put it in the customization box in the comments.

4. jplanet

jplanet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2010
    NJ
    +1 for Highbrow Vanilla Bourbon Bean. Backwoods Vanilla is 70/30 PG/VG, and many people like it as well, but I thought that Highbrow hit it out of the park on this one...Tastes just like Breyer's vanilla ice cream with the vanilla bean specs...Backwoods is a much more subtle flavor, with more of a buttery taste.

5. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    topshelfvapes.com's french vanilla...I don't know if he does 70/30 but I know his juices are 60/40. He was suppose to add a ratio dropdown but I'm not sure if he has or not yet.

6. the.quiet.rider

the.quiet.rider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Sheffield Lake
    OK it looks like I'm gonna have to try NLV's AND Highbrow's lol. Thanks a lot guys!!

7. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    You may want to look at altcigs Vanilla Love. Suspect it is in the ratio you are looking for and is frankly very good.

8. windmiller

windmiller Senior Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Chapel Hill, NC
  9. ian74

ian74 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2012
    Alexandria, VA
    Man, I tried this one and its weird, to me, it tastes like buttered popcorn. I think I'm broken. I've been letting it steep for a week, and the color changed too, it got darker. Did that happen to yours? I have Highbrows Vanilla Bourbon Bean on the way. We'll see how that one goes.

10. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    I have a couple of bottles I received Monday. One had spent a week hanging out in a post office somewhere so had a weeks steeping and that is darker than my other bottle altcigs kindly sent as a replacement.

But I must jump on your broken band wagon. Since starting vaping my tastes are all over the place. Thankfully only with juices though not food. Love one thing one day and the next m'ehhh. Hate X juice one day and the next it is the best juice ever so I fill a carto and possibly a tank and the next day m'ehhh.

I guess this will settle down. Hope so it is driving me nuts lol

11. sandybeach

sandybeach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Chicago
    I love vanilla. I tried 17 vanilla juices, and they all were awful. None tasted anything like vanilla.
    I was so disappointed.

Until.....
    I tried Vanilla Strait by Nite Lite Vapor. It's delicious! It is absolutely vanilla. It tastes like vanilla, which none of the other ones I had tried did.

Recently I got some Vanilla Love from Alt Cig. So far it seems pretty good, too. It is the only other vanilla I have liked.

12. juicejunky

juicejunky Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    gone
    Vaperite has an excelletnt Organic French Vanilla with a 70/30 option. Organic French Vanilla cigarettes Vape Juice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.