The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Trying to get verified20 posts

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Ricknice1980, May 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ricknice1980

Ricknice1980 Full Member

When u are trying to get verified are replies considered posts or do you actually have to post 20 threads of your own

2. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2011
    Arizona
    All posts count unless you are posting the same thing multiple times just to get your post count up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yea all you have to do is respond to threads not start new ones. How long you been vaping?

• Like Like x 1
  4. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How don’t you have 20 posts? You’ve been a member for 3 years. Have you been hibernating?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ricknice1980

Ricknice1980 Full Member

Depends do I have to post 20 threads is that what it means

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ricknice1980

Ricknice1980 Full Member

About 4 years now but only 3 years cigarette free I got a lot of Vape gear I want to sell so I have to get verified I did everything correctly I'm pretty sure I'm just waiting to hear back from the administrator who does that I guess on this site I did it through PayPal and I sent the dollar to Don like you're supposed to and I guess I have 20 posts as long as it's not 20 threads that I have to create on my own then I have plenty and my emails match up I did it all last week and submitted it and I've just been waiting

• Like Like x 2
  7. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2011
    Arizona
    Sounds like the only thing you need now is patience.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    There is one person who does all the verification requests, usually on weekends and I don't know about Memorial Day, so mainly I think patience (they sometimes stack up a bit). Best of luck. I got verified fairly fast but I think it just depends on a lot of factors and etc.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. madstabber
    This message by madstabber has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 26, 2018, Reason: No Buying, Selling or Trading outside of the Classifieds.
    May 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.