Trying to identify this model

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonaste

Sep 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ.
The first e-cig I purchased was from Smartest Smokes. It's called the Hot Box. The device has a wall charger that looks like a box pack of cigarettes. I'm very happy with it. As a matter of fact I'm more pleased with it's performance than the Joye 510 that everybody raves about. Go figure. Anyway, I'm trying to identify the model and manufacturer of this particular e-cig. What I'm trying to do is find replacement parts at a better price. Can anybody please help. Thanks.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Looks comparable to a Blu. You don't want to get involved with a product that isn't customizable and won't be compatible with other parts. do some reading, check out the suppliers page. My recommendation would be the 510 model. The price is a bit higher, but one battery and one atomizer will frustrate you. You can get one with a "similar" charger from cignot.

http://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-510-pcc.htm

Last edited:

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Hey Champ, I sounds like nonaste enjoys this other re-cig over the 510. It could be the 502 that ive seen. Is it the "Health e-cigarette" in a green package with the ac plug in the box itself?

oops :) when I read this I thought it was a similar thread from earlier. I clicked the link and didn't realize it was a different thread. Enjoy whatever you're vaping. And not to beat up the Blu, it got me started. Enjoy

nonaste

Sep 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ.
Looks comparable to a Blu. You don't want to get involved with a product that isn't customizable and won't be compatible with other parts. do some reading, check out the suppliers page. My recommendation would be the 510 model. The price is a bit higher, but one battery and one atomizer will frustrate you. You can get one with a "similar" charger from cignot.

Joye 510 with PCC
Thanks for the reply. Yes it does look like the 510 with the battery having outside threads but I'd like to stick with white and a tan "filter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread