Trying to start smoke ecig , what's the best e cig out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarmafia

Sep 12, 2013
Lucknow, India
Hello iwamega...I have been a lurker here for more than 6 months but just registered a few days back..My opinion is to start with e-cigs that looks and feels closer to the analogs...V2 cigs,Greensmoke,etc are some of the examples....and they are really good too...after that u can advance urself to ego's and mods...and better atomizers etc..
I quit analogs recently and that worked in my experience...I have been vaping for an year now,,but up until July i was just cheap vaping(ecigs that u can buy at some gas stations in US and a joyetech 510)...then i bought V2 and i was finally able to quit..now i am in process of moving on to mods(ordered Vamo V3,,my parcel is stuck in customs.,lol)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
In my humble opinion there are a few bests out there. Firstly, the best cig-alike is the Volt (at least 3 volt batteries, charger, Pocket Charging Case, A couple 5 packs of cartomizers, and some RY4 or Tobacco juice from smokelessimage would be good for a starters Volt Kit. But I certainly cant and don't recommend a Volt KIT as your only means to vape. You need more battery life and power for your main device if you really want to make the switch. An eGo Kit with some clearomizers (like the kangers or mini vivi novas) would be wonderful for you, or an eGo Twist kit with those clearos! But if you'd go a little bigger, my top pick would be a Provari, a Zmax, a Reo, a Vamo, or a kicked Silver Bullet. ;D Whatever you decide on, go all in and enjoy it!

yosibalasi

Aug 21, 2013
Baltimore, MD
There's not really a best, just personal reference. Since your new you should start with an ego c-twist with an evod tank:) great setup:) happy vaping !

best place to start looking is EBAY, you can start searching for EGO vaporizers. I wouldn't suggest the Tobacco flavors just because they taste like ..... get some flavored juice and add some Nicotine to it to get the throat hit and fight the urge of smoking. You guys may ask me why e-bay?

there's probably 100's of sellers in ebay trying to get rid of their ego's because ebay won't let them that's why they are selling it for so affordable. Other option are the retail sites from china I don't want to suggest that because of the shipping differences. again it is your option. 3-7 day shipping or 7-15 day? you choose. either way will work out. good luck

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
trying to save some $$$ by ecig.
what's the best ecig? with the same taste as red.

thanks!:2cool:

I really like this as a great starter kit to get off the ground -- E-vod Kit

then you will have to find some "Smoke-Juice" to put in it
best bet is find a store local so you can taste test, buy a small bottle to hold you over
while you wait for Vape-Mail to show up...

eg: Tobacco Sampler Pack 6ml 18mg

good luck and keep us informed what you do...:)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I agree with every post so far EXCEPT THIS ONE.
LOL
Nothing personal, I just think Ebay is not a good source, especially for a new vaper.

best place to start looking is EBAY, you can start searching for EGO vaporizers. I wouldn't suggest the Tobacco flavors just because they taste like ..... get some flavored juice and add some Nicotine to it to get the throat hit and fight the urge of smoking. You guys may ask me why e-bay?

there's probably 100's of sellers in ebay trying to get rid of their ego's because ebay won't let them that's why they are selling it for so affordable. Other option are the retail sites from china I don't want to suggest that because of the shipping differences. again it is your option. 3-7 day shipping or 7-15 day? you choose. either way will work out. good luck

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Welcome to forum. You are in a right way and now that you are here You will get along well and at last you will have no problem as smoking you mentioned in the past. We cease to mention smoking we call it vaping we call e-cigs Personal vapers because it has nothing to do with smoking and it doesnt look like a cigarette. (Better that way to keep away from cigarette as much as possible.)

Quitting analogs are very easy as long as you have a right amounted liquid and a sound device you dont smoke. You hate smoke and dont like your long term friend brand anymore.
Now that it is so easy we can not accept. Because in fact we had fighted smoking before and surrendered the demon that "yes it is very dangerous but it is not possible to quit this addiction." On the other hand Vaping right amount of Nic. finishes the smoking whether the device look like a cigarette or not. Within hours we can smell, taste within days we can breath right again. Any urge to go back smoking is for the reason of using a low level nicotine we use.
So when it is too easy to quit smoking we begin to look for other devices we feel there must be something more to it. It would not be that easy I may go back smoking with these primtive device. Most of us have numerous batteries mods claramisers attos etc. fearing it can be out of order any time.

Now again it is very easy to quit smoking by vaping. Finding strange devices inadequate liquids is the problem in the beginning but they urge you to change to classics once you see yours dont work. So the EGO types are classics either they are available everywhere or they are suitable for the demand too. Besides you can use parts with your future systems too. I have an evic but use CE4V3 on top because of the malfunction of vivi nova.
You will develop a hoby with vapers and you will learn terms as a new language and do things you dont believe you can do.
Easy may be quitting cigarettes but vaping is a long journey Better begin from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread