Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I realize its probably an older model but i recently came into possession of a Tsunami mech. And I dont know a lot about it except its a simple design single battery tube mod. Probably not much TO know about it really. I mean, it works ok. Not the cloudiest thing in my collection but a solid performer. I get a better vape with my drag n rabbit but im not disappointed with the Tsunami at all.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I realize its probably an older model but i recently came into possession of a Tsunami mech. And I dont know a lot about it except its a simple design single battery tube mod. Probably not much TO know about it really. I mean, it works ok. Not the cloudiest thing in my collection but a solid performer. I get a better vape with my drag n rabbit but im not disappointed with the Tsunami at all.

Thank you for the sharing.
We may also recommend you to watch some videos on Youtube to learn how to build the Tsunami well.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com

Thank you for the sharing.
We may also recommend you to watch some videos on Youtube to learn how to build the Tsunami well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread