Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I, for one, am eagerly waiting for the "CB with double caramel and a hint of tobacco" thing Clark mentioned in another thread :D
Sweet Bouncing Baby ..... I must have missed that one! I won't be able to think of anything else, now! That's so many kinds of right all rolled into ONE.
Whatever comes out, I know it will be fantastic! My credit card has almost cooled off and my trigger finger is ITCHY!!:laugh:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That's just beautiful Megan. Part of the joy in vaping is in sharing with others.

Agreed, and she is a very special friend and in my opinion completely worth it. She asked if I could send her 15 or 30mls and I just opened up my juice drawer and pulled out everything tobacco from NT I could find. I sent her a big box full. I mean, how could I enjoy any of it knowing I had not given it to her out of my own greed?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Shaking the liquid is actually an integral part of our process. I know this is all voodoo and stuff, but I focus on having positive thoughts when I shake bottles. We shake our pre-steeped stock regularly to ensure it's properly mixed, always by hand, like clock-work. We have a "method" or "process" that every bottle "travels" before it gets sold out. It's kinda stupid, but I am one of those "ritual" people that believes in the little details.

Superman shakes the bottles by leaping tall buildings in a single bound. Now you know why your juice arrives so quickly.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Shaking the liquid is actually an integral part of our process. I know this is all voodoo and stuff, but I focus on having positive thoughts when I shake bottles. We shake our pre-steeped stock regularly to ensure it's properly mixed, always by hand, like clock-work. We have a "method" or "process" that every bottle "travels" before it gets sold out. It's kinda stupid, but I am one of those "ritual" people that believes in the little details.

Even if one of your rituals were to dance around in a thong ( how's that for a visual? :laugh:) while doing the shaking it would not matter as we all reap the benefits of the process. Just keep on keeping on with what you are doing Big Daddy, The results have been nothing short of outstanding so far.

LOL - all I could think about was Shane's steeping method. . . . :blink:

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS

It was all those drum circles you witnessed as a child LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It was all those drum circles you witnessed as a child LOL

I would love to witness more. True story. Native American heritage is one of areas of emphasis (I am a history teacher). Honestly, I am a 6'4" pasty white guy and I am pretty sure that I know more about Native American history than most Native Americans. I draw lots of my personal spirituality from the culture even if I am only remotely connected to it by blood.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I would love to witness more. True story. Native American heritage is one of areas of emphasis (I am a history teacher). Honestly, I am a 6'4" pasty white guy and I am pretty sure that I know more about Native American history than most Native Americans. I draw lots of my personal spirituality from the culture even if I am only remotely connected to it by blood.

Oh I wish I still had living relatives in Oklahoma as I would take you to an honest to goodness Stomp! That, in my childhood, is how I learned to pray. And after leaving OK and going to Methodist churches outside of the Nation I was :blink: as I thought they were doing it all wrong. :lol:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Road trip to Oklahoma City for this years Red Earth Pow Wow!!! I go every year mostly to see the drum song and dance competitions! We can all go and vape Wakonda all weekend! Wakonda and Indian fried bread! Yum!

I'm not allowed to make fry bread any more. My hubby didn't believe I could so I made him a pile. We ate it all. I think we both gained 20 pounds each...:blush:

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
I'm not allowed to make fry bread any more. My hubby didn't believe I could so I made him a pile. We ate it all. I think we both gained 20 pounds each...:blush:
Yum! Tasted my first fry bread at the Four Corners during our first motor home trip out West. My husband was half Cherokee by way of both of his grandmothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread