Status
Not open for further replies.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I think I've decided I like Wakonda more than The Virus. I dunno, I haven't had some Virus in a few days so I may have to do another tank and see how it's changed since the last time I used it.

For anyone unsure on Virus, I highly recommend mixing with CLS...makes it so much yummier imo
Can start with a little and add more, I usually do about 50/50 but depends on how much Virus flavor I want.

Novena

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Jacksonville, NC, USA
For anyone unsure on Virus, I highly recommend mixing with CLS...makes it so much yummier imo
Can start with a little and add more, I usually do about 50/50 but depends on how much Virus flavor I want.

Don't get me wrong, I like Virus! Just think Wakonda is edging it out a little for me. But I'll give Virus/CLS a go soon. Just got some CLS last week and I think it needs just a bit of a steep to really hit for me.

Also, just got my shipping notice for this week's order. Along with a note welcoming me to regular status and the happy note that my PBC has been upgraded. Seriously, who else does that? Just one more reason for me to keep ordering from the best!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Happy dance! Shipping notice!

Oh and just trying Home Slice - very yummy definitely heavier on the grape jelly at this moment but oh my goodness it's grape jelly!

Wish Clark did Home Slice with strawberry or apricot.
Never, never liked grape jelly.
Gonna mix somma my strawberry topping ( when it arrives) with my PBC and see if that works.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just to open another can of worms ... does anyone have any idea what's coming AFTER cheesecake and toppings?
Assuming I will have any money left, I might be interested!

We're not planning on a SR this Tuesday, we have a ton of wholesale business booked.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Does the cherry need to steep Megan ...it's the only one of the three that seems 'lost' for me. Could be I have a blank spot with cherry as the other two are brilliant!

Of the three - cherry is the deep steeper, yes - particularly because it's MAXVG. Less PG translates into longer steep times and less 'pop' when it comes to flavor.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Of the three - cherry is the deep steeper, yes - particularly because it's MAXVG. Less PG translates into longer steep times and less 'pop' when it comes to flavor.
I've put it away to 'rest' a while ...not got any complaints about the Max VG ones I've had so far! ..all brilliant! :)

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Wish Clark did Home Slice with strawberry or apricot.
Never, never liked grape jelly.
Gonna mix somma my strawberry topping ( when it arrives) with my PBC and see if that works.

As light as the grape is, I'd imagine (and I'm going to try soon) that you could add flavor to the Home Slice and have whatever flavor you want...

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
We're not planning on a SR this Tuesday, we have a ton of wholesale business booked.

My Credit Card thanks you.....

I'll still place an order to stock up on some SRs that I don't want to run out of, but at least it will be more reasonable... lmao

:thumb:

AND as an added bonus, that will pad the NT budget for your next SR.......

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
As light as the grape is, I'd imagine (and I'm going to try soon) that you could add flavor to the Home Slice and have whatever flavor you want...

Thanks!
I'd think that the grape would still be present, though.
Think I'll try my original plan with the flavors I already have and see how that works first.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Mine got here today. Haven't tried it yet but it smells awesome.
It does smell good! I definitely got a lot more flavour from the strawberry and the raspberry (both good even with just a small amount in CB). Cherry didn't give me as much flavour at all, so I've set it aside for a week or two :) ...I didn't try it on it's own though.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My Credit Card thanks you.....

I'll still place an order to stock up on some SRs that I don't want to run out of, but at least it will be more reasonable... lmao

:thumb:

AND as an added bonus, that will pad the NT budget for your next SR.......

There's so much good stuff on the site right now, too many SRs, we need to work the SR inventory down a bit before we drop another one.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
There's so much good stuff on the site right now, too many SRs, we need to work the SR inventory down a bit before we drop another one.

Yup... I'll help you out a little with that next week again! Tons of excellent liquid!!! Ordering from such a selection is like spinning a roulette wheel with all winning bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread