tugboat...Mod! $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

nynvolt

Aug 2, 2014
Placentia, CA, USA
Just got back from my local flawless vape shop. Went in for some juice and walked out with their mod. Nice bit of kit. Anodized aluminum, hybrid top, flush magnetic button. It's a bit taller than my smpl but lighter. Has the new flawless tugboat logo etched on the top on one side and the American flag etched on the bottom opposite side. The button is weighty with a very cool beetlejuice logo engraved. The throw is on the long to medium side with a medium to light action. It's not likely to fire in your pocket but it has no lock ring. Venting is present at the top and bottom. There is plenty of delrin protection in both the top cap and button. Aluminum is a wonderful conductor and with direct battery contact, voltage drop should not be a problem.

I'm very happy with this mod and excited to see yet another affordable made in USA mod. It comes in several colors, gun metal, White, black and what I call forest green (think Steve McQueen Bullet green! ).

Stay tuned, word is there may be a white tugboat rda soon. Hope to see the forest green as well. Digging my Steve McQueen Bullet mod.

nynvolt

Aug 2, 2014
Placentia, CA, USA
IMAG0341_1.jpg

IMAG0340_1.jpg

IMAG0337_1.jpg

IMAG0336_1.jpg
IMAG0338_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread