AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
24 MG 80 PG/ 20 VG
Introduction
WTA is a cutting edge new substance. Vapelicious has a question and answer section about it if you are interested. My rant on how WTA is the future can be found here. I am no way associated with Vapelicious. I received samples from people that paid for the juice. I would not object to getting free samples but I will disclose that info in my reviews :p
This juice is amazing. It is nice and juicy, which is nice for a dried fruit flavor mixed with a dry tobacco flavor. My friend asked for regular flavor. It is not in your face but not vague or flavored water tasting. I would have ordered extra flavor from them to possibly get the in your face flavor that I desire.
I have been vaping this juice all day. Not straigh because 24 nic is too high for me non-stop. Maybe that is why I expected a new Mercedes with the WTA juice and I feel like I got a used Ford Mustang. I feel it slightly. It is not what I expected but it still a nice car. I want the calmness similar to taking a drag off analog cig. The calmness is there but only a shadow of what I expected.
This is a first impression. Although I have been vaping this juice almost straight for more then 8 hours, I think to be fair to juices I need to try them at different times in different days.
Vapealicious describes this juice as
Mild, straight-up Turkish tobacco flavor with apricots.
When I think Turkish tobacco I think of Camels or a dry juice like Casablanca. I don't like Camels or dry juice. However I just taste a hint of a nice toasted tobacco. It tastes exactly like how dried apricots taste. Nice and yummy.

For the Vapor Production Key and How I Rate E-Juice click here

4.2 Watts 3 It tastes like sweet dried apricots with a hint of Tobacco.
6.2 Watts 4 It tastes like semi sweet apricots with a hint of toasted Tobacco.
8.2 Watts 5 Fusion of apricots with the hint of Tobbaco.
10.2 Watts 7 Amazing fusion where the tobacco taste blends with the apricot one where the tobacco just a hint.
12.7 Watts 8.5 Toasted apricot flavor with such a blend that unless one looks for it the tobacco is hardly noticeable. The juice holds up well. Amazing vapor for such high PG juice.

Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here.

Conclusion
This juice is amazing. Even with the extra high WTA I don't feel it much. But the taste is great. If you like the dried apricots taste then you will really like this juice. Great vapor. It is juicy and yummy IMHO. I recommend trying this juice to all. If you want to be a luddite or WTA is not for you. I would get it without that option. It is an amazing juice. :p

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have some of this from my last order but still haven't gotten to it. Being a light weight as far as vaping this stuff, it takes me 2-3 or sometimes 4 days to work through 1ml. I'm now dying to give this a taste.
What do you think? Do you get the same amazing tropical yum that I got?

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
This is a really yummy concoction and I don't use tobacco flavors at all but the Turkish Apricot was the very first Tobac juice I actually thought was appropriately named and it tasted terrific!
Was this the sample I sent you Aaron?
Another great taste is the "Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco" and the "Macaroon".
I also loved the "Pomegranate Tea", "Rasberry/Lemon", "Cool Pear/Strawberry" plus Mint Ice is very good
as are the VL1 and Ry4.1 concoctions!
The only one I haven't liked is the "Oakwood" which has an overwhelming tobacco taste that many will and do like
but I just can't get used to that "pseudo cigarette" flavor anymore which to me, is what I get from it.
Your opinion may vary however! :p
C.B.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
How is the 30 mg treating you. Went down to a 1/4 of the nic I started with. Just hard to get down to 12mg been going back up to 18mg and back to 12mg. Depends on the day. Strange stuff.
It is going well. I am not chain vaping. I can actually cruise around this forum without the ecig in hand. The transition is hardly noticeable. I have no cravings.

I am stepping down my regular e-liquid to 30mg. It will be easy because I diy mostly. (I do buy WTA.)

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv

I'm really happy that the WTA is doing the trick for you and others Sdh! @Redgirl it can most definitely help you cut back on your nicotine if you use it with some regularity which is why I have sent many many samples to those who were still smoking or using 36 nic still.

You really don't need much juice to critique so a mil or two should suffice.
All people want to know mostly is does it taste good? Is it expensive?
Does it have vg for decent vapor production or pg so the flavor isn't muted which one can find out from simply reading where it's been purchased from. For those who regularly use higher voltages, "can it stand up to 5/6 volts"?
I'm not trying to diss you Aaron but anything more than that is just extraneous bs in my opinion and isn't really necessary.
I only read reviews that keep it simple and are to the point.
The most important requirement though is that the review be literate and intelligible!
Please use your spell check reviewers!
C.B.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Can't find Chocolate Hazelnut Tobac and RY4.1... I only see RY4.t (tobacco) and RY4.c (classic). My favorites are Pear, Turkish Apricot, and Maui Blend.

I'll have to call Ethan very soon..

Dream those are flavors I had Ethan make up for me so they wouldn't be listed!
I'm sure he can make some for you the Chocolate Hazelnut is pretty tasty as is the Macaroon!
C.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread