Turkish Apricot with Extra High WTA from Vapelicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

exKool

May 21, 2011
California
Thanks for the great review as well as all the input regarding WTA. I'm working, (fingers crossed), on getting some ordered. I emailed Vapelicious and also found one item tagged as containing WTA at Aroma E juice. It's not in the WTA section but says it has an infusion of WTA. Better than nothing for the time being! I have a feeling it will be a while before the vapelicious gets into my greedy little hands.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
cannot order from Vapelicious. every time i pull up the website, i get the website in the background but a big website that almost takes over the whole screen about Google Chrome Frame. even tried to get in thru the backdoor by googling vapelicious website subcategories e.g. Q&A and it still happens. there is no red "x" where i can close this frame out. i can see a little bit of the Vapelicious website on the sides.
what the heck?
and its not my computer. i can google tons of other websites.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
cannot order from Vapelicious. every time i pull up the website, i get the website in the background but a big website that almost takes over the whole screen about Google Chrome Frame. even tried to get in thru the backdoor by googling vapelicious website subcategories e.g. Q&A and it still happens. there is no red "x" where i can close this frame out. i can see a little bit of the Vapelicious website on the sides.
what the heck?
strange have you tried it with another browser. I use chrome and it works for me.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
cannot order from Vapelicious. every time i pull up the website, i get the website in the background but a big website that almost takes over the whole screen about Google Chrome Frame.

Go to the View menu and change the Zoom to 75% or lower, then you'll be close the Google Chrome junk.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
what the heck?

If you are using Internet Explorer, try holding the ctrl button while you push the + or - button to zoom in and out. You need to zoom out enough to see the top of the Google Chrome add so you can click on the X in the upper right hand corner. This feature works in the later versions of IE, if not just use the view drop down as mentioned in earlier post.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
what the heck?

Do you still have the same problem?

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The vapelicious site is still down. Does anyone feel noticeable relaxation with any WTA brands yet, like P38, or vapelicious or others? If it delivers that effect, then it's worth trying. What has been most effective?

Some people seem to feel the WTA alot like me. Some do not. I think there are some other factors. Both companies are different not sure. Here is what I feel from Aroma Ejuice WTA (ECF thread). Here are my thought on WTA in general (non ECF thread)
I hope that helps out. I know what I feel. I just have seen some people vape from the same atty and juice and not feel the same way, while some do. I hope that helps.
:)

rober36

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
wisconsin
Does anybody have any contact info for Ethan? I need to find out if my order got lost or what.

I also have tried a couple of times, order from August 20th and haven't heard a word. Sent an email a while ago but no response. If someone could pm me a way to get in contact I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread