Turning 901 battery into a passthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
"Can anyone help me do this? I've just killed my 2nd passthrough in 4 weeks. Or maybe you have a cleaning technique I'm not familiar with? This is getting annoying."

Cybro--There is no cleaning cycle on the passthough--but--You may not have really killed it. The passthough has been known to not have the exact threading as the batteries and it is a contact problem with the atomizer--try a few atomizers. I have many atomizers that the passthough will not work on and many that the same passthough will--worth a try---Sun

MtBucket

Jan 28, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Had a broken wire on my passthru from PureSmoker.com (Excellent Supplier!!) Forgot to reinforce the connection on the USB side.
Just made one and installed a manual switch...Thankx to Sun pointing me in the right direction. Bastage has an excellent vid on here. One Band-Aid, couple of soder burns and four hours later.....One USB passthrough with a manual switch with a thicker USB cable!

So Far so good.
Plenty of Vaper and works like a charm.
Eats alot of juice with dripping though

Just gotta figure out what to do the the atty hole by the battery now......Dont know if those guys plug it with something or not? Just worried about juice getting on the battery connection.

See Video - How to mod your DSE901B for USB PC power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread