The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tutorial - Cotton Balls As Wicks

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by PinoyBoy, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    WA State, USA
    Here you go. I love Kidney Puncher. I love Wizard Labs. Here is the thread for making microcoils. This set up gives good flavor, good vapor, and it vapes good. I change my wick about every 3 days or so, or whenever I have nothing to do since re-wicking is fast and easy.
    [​IMG]

2. lmp9002002

lmp9002002 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Florida
    Good tutorial, thanks! I hadn't thought about slitting the cotton ball to unravel it, i've just been kind of tearing pieces off, lol.

3. K.Dart

K.Dart Full Member Verified Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Bay Area, Ca, USA
    Simple and to the point, yet answered my main question concerning what should be boiled and what shouldn't. Thanks again.

4. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I just unroll the cotton, no cut necessary. once you find the end it just unravels. once flattened out I cut the length into 4rs, then cut the width by 4, all with scissors. I usually get 16 wicks from a ball.

5. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    I've noticed that some cotton balls unroll easier than others. But I also like to unroll, and cut my pieces with scissors, so that the grain in the cotton runs lengthwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.