TV butter rum help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymcd

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Hi all:

Butter rum is one of my favorite flavors so I was excited to find so many people stoked about TV butter rum. I bought it and found the flavor surprisingly mild. Pina colada is strong enough. Atomic cinnacide = duh! Butter rum and tin box mint seem weak. Is it me? They have had time to steep a few weeks. Help?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Hi all:

Butter rum is one of my favorite flavors so I was excited to find so many people stoked about TV butter rum. I bought it and found the flavor surprisingly mild. Pina colada is strong enough. Atomic cinnacide = duh! Butter rum and tin box mint seem weak. Is it me? They have had time to steep a few weeks. Help?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Butter rum is one of my favorite - I mix my own using LorAnns flavorings: https://www.lorannoils.com/p-8290-butter-rum-flavor.aspx

If you do not want to mix your own, buy some flavoring and add it to the butter rum e-liquid from TV. When I stated vaping, I found almost all pre-mixed flavors too week for me, so I started buying flavorings and adding extra flavor to the pre-mixed flavors I bought, and then after a while just started mixing my own e-liquid -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread