Tv doubler help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Yes you were correct. I don't want to have to mix up tiny bottles all the time it's ridiulius. Wouldn't it be MUCH more simple to mix everything together at the start and THEN fill up a 3ml, 5ml or 10ml bottle when you're about to leave the house? Does anyone agree with me? I already said this but it needs repeating. I realize it's simple math to mix a little bottle but it's a hassle.

Actually there's a downside to this: you won't be able to mix higher than 12 mg. It might suit you but if you make 30 ml batches they will last and you will still be able to have a mix with more nic if needed.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
portguy said:
Actually there's a downside to this: you won't be able to mix higher than 12 mg. It might suit you but if you make 30 ml batches they will last and you will still be able to have a mix with more nic if needed.
I want to make 30ml batches. That's the point, 30ml at a time is fine and all just nothing smaller. I really wanted to mix it all at once but whtever 30ml is fine and I do have a 30ml bottle from tv. I'll just do that.
Thanks for all the help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread