TVR juices that are great in 6 mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
i vape only 6mg, but unfortunately, peaches and cream is one of the few i haven't tried.

blueberry cinnamon crumble is a great bakery vape, not too much of either flavor to me. i also enjoy the peanut butter cookie. personally, i've tried more flavors than i haven't from TVR (by ordering a lot of 10-3ml sample packs) and i think given enough time to really steep (3-4wks IMO) they're flavors are as advertised.

the only flavor i'd never buy again is the EC menthol tobacco, it's way too much menthol and the tobacco is toasted (which i'm not a huge fan of really). i'd highly recommend trying the 3 or 5ml sample packs they offer, it's an excellent way to try flavors without breaking the bank. hope this helps!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I made an order with the Memorial Day sale, thanks!! Got Strawberry Cheesecake on the $10 deal, and also ordered a sampler pack, all these are 6 mg: Sun Kissed (tried in 12 already and love it), Dutch Chocolate Mint, Peaches & Cream, French Vanilla & Cheesecake. Asked for Chocolate Fudge Brownie for my free 3 ml. 15% off and free shipping yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread