TVR = greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiscrise

Jan 19, 2012
Northwoods, WI
Over the thanksgiving holiday, I was lurking ECF for supplier sales so I could stock up on juices and save some cash, and came across TVR's deal and decided to give them a chance... Since then, I've tried the following flavors:

Mt. Dew
Dragonfruit
Sweet Tarts
Vanilla Cupcake
Keoke Coffee
Clove
Toasted Tobacco
Cinnamon Red Hots
Gingerbread

and I've enjoyed all them a lot, with Dragonfruit and Cinnamon Red Hots being my favorites so far. I've been through 5 different vendors prior, and TVR's been consistently awesome in price, flavor and processing time, and I wanted to give thanks for it! Especially for the 'flavor of the week,' specials, since I try and budget my monthly vaping expenses, and with that special, I can get great juices at a great price. As long as I'm vaping and TVR's in business, I'm a set customer. GREAT WORK!

Wifabif

Jul 8, 2011
Oregon
Got their Vanilla Cupcake for the first time, hoping for a vanilla that wasn't as dark and thick as the original (which would dirty up my carts quicker, and make for hard draws), and find it positively yummy! Also got the butterscotch for the first time, and LOOOVE it. Not sure why, but can't seem to enjoy the Keoke Coffee or hazelnut. But the Toasted Almond and Bubblegum are my other regular flavors, and always stay stocked. They're SO AWESOME of a company, and I dig the free baby bottle with every order which makes it nearly risk free to try out new flavors, as well as the regular deals, like the Flavors of the Week and Weekenders. Delish, cheap, ridiculous number of flavors, awesome cust. service, and super fast delivery. Can't go wrong :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread