Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Long time ECF member candy_93454 has made some of the most intense candy combonations I have ever vaped. These aren't single flavor, two flavor one even one off candy creations these are some truly complex mixes that leave you licking your lips and guessing what makes them so D@#N good. Vapealicious juices arent a new kid on the block either, a few lucky people have been sampling these DIY juices long before Vapealicious had a store. The mix of fresh fruits, candy fruits and unique candy flavors make these mouth watering flavors addictive. You have been warned. LOL. Today Im vaping my way through the whole 3ml bottle of Twig and Berries. I started early on this one and its driving me nuts. As usual Im using an ego battery, but Im using the new dual coil clear cartomisers, They make awesome vapor and have great flavor to them too. The juice is 24mg nic and here we go

Flavor, first hit.Sweet and tart strawberry, mmmmmm. I dont do a lot of candy vapes but this may change my habits. Im getting a bit of pineapple that accounts for the tartness, but its putting me in mind of a candy flavor I know and love but for the life of me I cant figure it out.......I have a friend that has a candy store in the local mall. I have spent the last hour walking around his store vaping and tasting candy, I think I have finally found it....Strawberry Starburst Jelly Beans!!!!!!! The jelly beans are more tart and tangy that the candies but the match is really close to me. The pineapple is really subtle and blends into the flavor really well. The inhale is sweet like candy but the tartness of real pineapple comes in the aftertaste. The exhale is a fresh strawberry taste that is really accented by the smell of this juice. Im thinking that there is some gummie bear or bubble gum or cotton candy lurking in there some where but with all of these juices, its such a unique flavor its better to just enjoy it than drive yourself insane trying to figure it out.

Throat hit, I get more tingle on the exhale, its not a throat hit but a smooth tingle on the exhale.

Vapor production, its a little unfair with these dual coils, but its a solid vapor with just enough thickness to make the smell attract random co workers walk by and go "OH Whats that?"

Aroma, As I have mentioned the aroma is a great strawberry almost incense smell most people seem to love it.

Over all, if you cant tell I am in love with this vape, Im out and will have to order more after I finish the others, if i order it now I may never try anything else ever again. I loved vape heaven too but Im the guy that buys a bag of strawberry starburst from the candy store because they are so good they make the others taste like there not good enough I love almost anything strawberry and this is better than any candy I have tasted. thanks for reading

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
This is one of my favorite juices too. I like how it is not candy sweet but still has a complex berry flavor. I am more of a raspberry fan then a strawberry fan. And that is what I taste more of I guess. It is defiantly an interesting juice I am going to order it again.

You're in luck!

AG's Dream is now available from VAL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread