☆Vape-a-licious Juice☆ Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes I'm a noob to vaping but have already placed several juice orders. I have at this point, placed 2 with Candy and in my limited experience, her juices are AMAZING!

I ordered Strawberry LavaFlow, Cactus Cooler, D's All Day and Twig and Berries. I also received Vape Heaven as a freebie in my free bottle buddy.

Cactus Cooler, to me is a very "clean" flavor. Refreshing is exactly what comes to mind when vaping it. I can see this being perfect for the hot summer days ahead.

Strawberry LavaFlow is what a strawberry should taste like. Not overly sweet but extremely good.

D's All Day is exactly what she says it is. Melons and a mix of berries, again not overly sweet but just right.

Twig and Berries is just a luscious mixture of berries, fantastic for a warm spring day. It has just enough kick to it to wake up the taste buds.

The big surprise for me was Vape Heaven. If I could buy this juice by the gallon I would. Through a regular cart and atomizer it tastes exactly like Sweet Tart candy. Put it into a cartomizer and it's very much a tropical punch type taste. It has just the slightest bit of tartness to it. This is going to be one of my all day vapes!

Shipping was fast, even though I chose 1st class shipping. It made it from California to North Carolina in 3 days. One of those days being Sunday!

All in all, I call this an absolute win!

DD

dzlady

ECF Veteran
Candy has some wonderful juices. There have been 2 suppliers that I am sure I would like anything they sold without trying and Vape-A-Licous is one of them! Her juices are AWESOME! I have ordered the Vape Heaven, Gooey Butter Cake, Goddess and Gingerbread Triffle and all of them have become my all days vapes....they are that good. I, also, wish I could buy them in the gallon form...Candy? Any thoughts on this? lol

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
Jewls- I really love the kactus kooler and I dont vape pineapple either - I guess it is in there - but I dont taste it - like all of Candy's juices- they are complex...it is a refreshing, slightly tingling juice.

D's all day does have a touch of menthol- but not at all overpowering. I am not a menthol vaper - never was a menthol smoker - but I enjoy the D's all day. It is not my all day vape - but I enjoy it as a change up cleansing of the palette vape- tasty.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Jewls- I really love the kactus kooler and I dont vape pineapple either - I guess it is in there - but I dont taste it - like all of Candy's juices- they are complex...it is a refreshing, slightly tingling juice.

D's all day does have a touch of menthol- but not at all overpowering. I am not a menthol vaper - never was a menthol smoker - but I enjoy the D's all day. It is not my all day vape - but I enjoy it as a change up cleansing of the palette vape- tasty.

Thanks Newbie...I might just try it then. I do know I just love her GBC. That is funny you mentioned the D's All day. I use it for the same thing...it is refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread