Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
These are among my favorite squonking RDAs of all time and I've owned more than a few. At one time, I only used Ammits and had about a dozen of them. Realizing that was probably excessive, I've been letting a few go here and there.

These can be true MTL when using the single air hole on the AFC ring or provide a great restricted DL hit when wide open, which is how I run them. They are also darn near leak proof. I pocket carry these attys regularly. And unless you are bionic, you aren't going to over squonk these. I've never used them as a convential dripper but I imagine they would work well having deep juice wells. They are also some of the easiest to build RDAs I've owned.

On offer is one black and one stainless steel, 22mm. Both come with two drip tips, all unused (I put my own 510 tips on them). They also include solid 510 pins and spares.

Both have been scrubbed in hot water and dish soap and then ultrasonically cleaned in 70% isopropyl alcohol. I also put fresh o-rings on both. They show signs of use but are clean as a whistle.

$15 shipped each or $25 shipped for the pair.

OUpmf77.jpg

chxjsKQ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread