Two thumbs up to Eastmall and Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I placed an order for thee 140ml sampler in 18mg. 6 bottles of Menthol, and 1 bottle of the double mint.

When I received my package, There was a hand written note from David Yang explaining that there were some new japanese liquids that he wanted me to try and to let him know if I didnt like them. All 7 of my bottles were these new japanese liquids, and two of the bottles were 36mg.

IMO the new menthol wasnt very good, maybe Im just biased twoards the original EM menthol. The double mint was in fact very good.

I sent an email via the "Contact us" link on the site, and explained my dislike with the Japanese menthol liquid, and that I have a heart condition and was advised by my cardiologist that 36mg liquid might be a bit too much for me.

I received an email from Ed (Even though it was just after 8am in China) explaining that 6 bottles of the original EM menthol in 18mg were on their way, and would be here ASAP.

I was MORE than compensated for this by Ed, and my expectations were simply to get replacements for the 6 bottles of menthol, but they WERE far exceeded without going into details.

EM has just won the rank as my main supplier.

Kudos to EM, David, and ED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread