type/density/consistency of vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genxblacksmith

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Gods Country
Searching to explain what I'm experiencing. I swap between Boge cartos LR, a clearomizer, and a couple of eGo visions.
I received some new liquids and they made me cough in the Vision. I thought maybe they were 100% VG and just put them aside thinking I could not tolerate the mix. I had put the Visions aside a week or so ago in favor of the Boges. Today I put the same flavors in the Boge and clearomizer and they were tasty with no cough response. I put an older flavor in the Vision and sure enough it tickled my chest. The visions are from two different batches, the older one works great, the newer one has a funny taste but both make me cough. I'm wondering if it just my lungs still healing and becoming intolerant of the vapor produced by the Vision. It wasn't a problem till I put the vision down for a week or so and came back to it. Has anyone ever experienced not being able to handle the vapor handle from a particular piece of gear, not just Vision/Stardust? Is there much variation in vapor particle size? The Vision does not produce tons of vapor but is good on flavor. Is it a finer consistency maybe?

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
That's one of the reasons I didn't like cartos. (it was just a very unpleasant experience all around). But yeah i can vap pretty much all day with my little eGo-T atty and tank, but when I tried a carto it was like I was inhaling a smoke machine. Didn't like it at all.

I want to try some of the tank cartos of various types though to see if it was just that first type. Luckily most of the accessories are cheaper than a pack of analogs so I don't feel to bad about experimenting a little lol

You might want to check the ohm of the coils though, you might have different resistances and the ones that are burning hotter will cause a different vapor than ones that are cooler

genxblacksmith

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Gods Country
That's one of the reasons I didn't like cartos. (it was just a very unpleasant experience all around). But yeah i can vap pretty much all day with my little eGo-T atty and tank, but when I tried a carto it was like I was inhaling a smoke machine. Didn't like it at all.

I want to try some of the tank cartos of various types though to see if it was just that first type. Luckily most of the accessories are cheaper than a pack of analogs so I don't feel to bad about experimenting a little lol

You might want to check the ohm of the coils though, you might have different resistances and the ones that are burning hotter will cause a different vapor than ones that are cooler

Funny, I come through/near Enterprise, AL a couple of times a year. I've got family scattered around there, Dothan and North FL. I think you have some fellas in the vape business based there... Maxx Vapor or Save a Smoker.

The Visions are 2.2 ohms, boge 2.0 ohm, and the clearomizer is around 2.6 I think. They all have there good and bad points. Better than smoking.

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
Awesome. Yeah i'm currently on the ocean right now. But I go to Dothan quite a bit, family there as well. We do indeed have a brick and mortar store in dothan. Tru Vapor, they are who introduced me to the vaping world and got me off analogs :)

Unfortunately knowing the resistance of the coils changes the vapor is the limit of my knowledge in this area. I know the hotter the coils the more liquid is vaporized, but i'm not sure the formula to use to tell if there would be a huge difference between the 2.0, 2.2 and 2.6ohm (though i'm assuming there should be a difference)

I hope to start trying a few different ones out when i get back home this time so hopefully my knowledge base will grow as i delve into this world more.

One of the more knowledgeable members should come around shortly, they seem to be a wealth of information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread