• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UD Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
I've got a Genesis style rta and I have steel #500 mesh but found the process of wicking a pain. Also don't quite like the metallic taste even after torching the mesh.
1) Try using #300-#400 mesh
2) after rolling then torching, dip in got water, then torch and dip in hot water again
3) don't coil your wire too tight
4) torch your kanthal before coiling
5) try not to let the mesh touch the inner walls of the ctr neck
6) cut the mesh slightly below the threading of the top screw

So far those are the few tips I have to reduce the metallic taste

Reactions: seraphe

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hi Guys,

Just got my Bellus and having a little problem with the wicking part.

Current set up:
Sigelei 75WTC
Bellus with Ni200 11wrap 0.09ohms single coil.
Vaping around 380~400F

Problem:
Very little vapor production, and when i cut the cotton to the top line, vapor is good. But the cotton will burn off and break off in the middle. Temp around 380~400F should`t have burn cotton.

Previously on Istick and lemo2 on kathal wire.

Your problem could be the juice, I do have left over 5 bottles store away. I use TC with 0.2ohm, the cotton breaks in the middle and gunked up the whole coil. Change to kantha and nichrom wire, it still happens. Wash up tanks change to another juice the problem stop

The juice contain very high sugar and if I am not wrong the flavour of the juice are creating this issues. I have also realized this particular brand their juices suck big time

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Reactions: cloudysheep

S.Vape

Nov 24, 2015
Lala land
Your problem could be the juice, I do have left over 5 bottles store away. I use TC with 0.2ohm, the cotton breaks in the middle and gunked up the whole coil. Change to kantha and nichrom wire, it still happens. Wash up tanks change to another juice the problem stop

The juice contain very high sugar and if I am not wrong the flavour of the juice are creating this issues. I have also realized this particular brand their juices suck big time

Not sure of the juice, but when on kantha wire, i don`t have any issue on extreme short life of cotton. Each cotton can last me 2 tanks.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Not sure of the juice, but when on kantha wire, i don`t have any issue on extreme short life of cotton. Each cotton can last me 2 tanks.
Possibility too tight cotton or it's the juices problem. The juice that I store away, it is not a good nice vape and it is the fruity flavour. Probably too high sugar that gunk up coil and it breaks plastic tank as well

S.Vape

Nov 24, 2015
Lala land
Possibility too tight cotton or it's the juices problem. The juice that I store away, it is not a good nice vape and it is the fruity flavour. Probably too high sugar that gunk up coil and it breaks plastic tank as well

Seem like the juices i have also fruity favour.
Don`t seem to have much choice also.
Hard to find new boost.

Carnation

Nov 10, 2015
HiShAmmmmmdap
Screenshot_2015-11-24-21-46-17-1-1.png
@cloudysheep

For your necessary perusal

Reactions: KenshinAdryan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread