The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ufs -> 510

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Siarek, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    A Greek guy makes an adapter like this Zio. It will be ready soon I think.:)
    I didnt make the adapter yet because I have no time at all:(

2. Mata

Mata Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2012
    Italy
    no Zio i don't have one :( (and yes i know the one you are talking about) :p

3. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Zio, a person from Poland makes adapters like this. His ecf name is donjohn or siarek I think.

4. Lo zio

Lo zio Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Italy
    What a pity... I think I'll keep the UFS anyway, even if unused for some time; I will personally take care of it, but thanks for the kind offer! :D

Yes, I know about that, let's hope it's good.

:(
    I wanted to ask since, with several options available, I would have prefered to buy your adapter, knowing it's going to be good for sure. Please do not let the project vanish!

Oh yes, thanks. In that case the price scares me a little bit, I would say...

[OT]Does an official UFS thread exist in the GG section? I got it some days ago and I am not experienced yet, so running through a detailed thread could at least give me some good suggestions on how to operate it correctly.
    It's a terrific vaping machine (t-e-r-r-i-f-i-c), but not that easy to master... :p[/OT]

5. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    There are many UFS threads on GG forum Zio. I think that if you go to the upper right corner of ecf and write the word "ufs", you will find all threads about it. Also please check the wiki, its a very good sourse for info.

ps...... I dont vanish any GG project, I am just trying to make the most important ones first:)

6. Lo zio

Nov 4, 2012
    Italy
    Very kind as always, Imeo.
    Of course I will do a search, I was just wondering if tere is an official thread like ody's, penny's, ithaka's etc etc. Apparently not (which is a shame for such a wonderful pieco of hardware), so I will collect my info around the section, no problem!

:laugh:
    Yup! Please complete Ithaka first, I can't wait!
    In the future if you are going to make such an adapter I will purchase one for sure (or more than one, if I can get another UFS, as it seems), no doubt on that.

Thank you!

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    UFS is a model that produced 1,5 or 2 years ago so we never had an official thread for it Zio. But we really have enough threads for it. As for the priorities, I have to make Ithaka, Achilles, Proteus, VIR and something else that its a secret for now, so as you see I have to pay attention to those first:)

8. Lo zio

Nov 4, 2012
    Italy
    Ok, wonderful, I will search for info on UFS usage and patiently wait for the announced coming HW and for surprises, too. :laugh:
    Thank you again!

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    no problem Zio, be well buddy:)

10. Kinotto

Kinotto Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    €-zone
    [​IMG] .. what kind of secret is? ..

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I have a lot in my mind Kin. You will see them when time comes buddy:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.