Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
I sent a PM to all that did not get adapters
I did not know about it sorry
I'll post again to all adapters
Unfortunately, I had no influence on it

Regards and sorry
got my money back! all of it. not thanks to Siarator that i emailed last time more than a month ago and asked him to do so.
big thanks, donjohn!! you're a honest man!

Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
Well, yes. We better have a native Greek adapter, what to look for on the side, or make your own.
It will be very good if you make a 510 adapter to UFS
Maybe its time for me to make those adapters Chi. I see that the man that desided to make them isnt so consistent. He had a nice idea but I see enough complains about those adapters so I will make them after the PP release

hs107

Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
germany
Maybe its time for me to make those adapters Chi. I see that the man that desided to make them isnt so consistent. He had a nice idea but I see enough complains about those adapters so I will make them after the PP release

Nice to hear that but please make it that it fits to all Full AD caps not only to the UFS one

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
UFS and GGTS AD cap have the same threads hs so no worries about that hs:)

The forum software "ate" my post. Sorry if it shows up eventually. Knowing that, I had a 510/UFS adapter in my parts box all along. Just a bit of modding . That info lit the lightbulb

Lighten.gif

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
My polish ufs-510 adapter is still kicking. It sucks that some people have had problems with him because I've had nothing but great experiences. He always responds quickly when I email and ships it out next day. I recently talked to him and hooked my good friend up with his email and she already has the adapter in her hands. So maybe it was miscommunication between some people or just plain bad luck. Anyways I'm very excited for Imeo to start making these, that will make it very easy to enjoy the UFS on other devices. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread