Ugh. Hyper-Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...having a day where I CAN NOT put the stick down. I'm even getting "hyper" but I still can't seem to put the thing down...

I hate vaping this way. I like going through my day, casually at some point picking up the stick, drawing niiiiiiice and smooth, putting it down feeling satisfied. Not this whole thing where I'm sucking like it's the last breath of air I'm going to get before I enter Mars' atmosphere.

Ever have a hyper-vape day? What do you think causes it for you? Low energy, boredom? And then how do you re-gain control? For me it's almost physical and that I don't like...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Ugh...having a day where I CAN NOT put the stick down. I'm even getting "hyper" but I still can't seem to put the thing down...

I hate vaping this way. I like going through my day, casually at some point picking up the stick, drawing niiiiiiice and smooth, putting it down feeling satisfied. Not this whole thing where I'm sucking like it's the last breath of air I'm going to get before I enter Mars' atmosphere.

Ever have a hyper-vape day? What do you think causes it for you? Low energy, boredom? And then how do you re-gain control? For me it's almost physical and that I don't like...

I've been doing that since I got my new device and tank yesterday. It's just so awesome a vape that I can't put it down...lol

I do need to slow down a bit, though. I don't actually NEED all this nicotine. I might have to make up some really low nice stuff to have for times like these.

I guess on the plus side, it's quite productive to have so much nic floating around the old system. So far this morning I did all my work-work (I write for a living), cleaned the entire house, set up for a Halloween party this afternoon, made treats as well as examples for the kids to do themselves, air compressed a blow-up witch's hat ring toss, answered two phone calls, arranged a dental appointment and actually put on makeup.

Now for the rest of the day...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I guess on the plus side, it's quite productive to have so much nic floating around the old system. So far this morning I did all my work-work (I write for a living), cleaned the entire house, set up for a Halloween party this afternoon, made treats as well as examples for the kids to do themselves, air compressed a blow-up witch's hat ring toss, answered two phone calls, arranged a dental appointment and actually put on makeup.

Now for the rest of the day...

I'd probably feel better if I hadn't been fighting with computer and router issues on two computers, monitor cable issues on my new one, and my mother's lack of self-awareness. Oh, and the fact that I only got like 4 hours of sleep because of these issues.

EdOz

Oct 8, 2013
I've been doing that since I got my new device and tank yesterday. It's just so awesome a vape that I can't put it down...lol

I do need to slow down a bit, though. I don't actually NEED all this nicotine. I might have to make up some really low nice stuff to have for times like these.

Yeah, i'm trying to find a ADV flavor for exactly that. BTW, LOVE your avatar, Pats! Cheers, sweetie! :p

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Its unreal that I only vape 2-4ml a day when its never out my hand.
High 3.4 ohm micro coil at 3.7v changed everything and allows great juice budget with a non obnoxious cloudy cloud.
Its the best pacifier one could imagine. Don't let it bother you, let your control fly free.. -- If you use pg, know that you're also purifying the atmosphere around you.
Hospitals use pg in the ventilation system to cleanse the air, if that helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread