The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ugh. Hyper-Vaping

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by CaliforniaGirl, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CaliforniaGirl

CaliforniaGirl Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ugh...having a day where I CAN NOT put the stick down. I'm even getting "hyper" but I still can't seem to put the thing down...

I hate vaping this way. I like going through my day, casually at some point picking up the stick, drawing niiiiiiice and smooth, putting it down feeling satisfied. Not this whole thing where I'm sucking like it's the last breath of air I'm going to get before I enter Mars' atmosphere.

Ever have a hyper-vape day? What do you think causes it for you? Low energy, boredom? And then how do you re-gain control? For me it's almost physical and that I don't like...

2. fourthrok

fourthrok Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Watertown, NY
    For me triggers for "hyper-vaping" are stress, anger, frustration, fear.

3. MrStik

MrStik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    SoCal
    I drip, so I get this way when I see that I have around 10 drops of juice left before a bottle is empty. So I vape like hell to empty it... lol

4. Tvan

Tvan Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    NY
    I mostly chain vape like that on my days off when around the house. I seem to be able to break the cycle by going out shopping or something.

5. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been doing that since I got my new device and tank yesterday. It's just so awesome a vape that I can't put it down...lol

I do need to slow down a bit, though. I don't actually NEED all this nicotine. I might have to make up some really low nice stuff to have for times like these.

6. CaliforniaGirl

CaliforniaGirl Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    I guess on the plus side, it's quite productive to have so much nic floating around the old system. So far this morning I did all my work-work (I write for a living), cleaned the entire house, set up for a Halloween party this afternoon, made treats as well as examples for the kids to do themselves, air compressed a blow-up witch's hat ring toss, answered two phone calls, arranged a dental appointment and actually put on makeup.

Now for the rest of the day...

7. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd probably feel better if I hadn't been fighting with computer and router issues on two computers, monitor cable issues on my new one, and my mother's lack of self-awareness. Oh, and the fact that I only got like 4 hours of sleep because of these issues.

8. techtony

techtony Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    Louisiana USA
    The Dark side...

For those not as geeky as I am: [h=1]“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” ~ YODA[/h]

9. dr g

dr g Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    Paradise
    When I'm watching hockey and my team is losing, I start vaping like a maniac.

10. John_

John_ Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Use a lower nic juice then you can chain vape all day.

11. Silent Scream

Silent Scream Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2013
    Aylesbury
    I've been out all day and haven't really been able to vape. I'm still too new to it to feel comfortable doing it on train platforms (or trains) so I haven't had much chance. As a result, now I'm finally home I'm hyper vaping like a lunatic.

12. EdOz

EdOz Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Yeah, i'm trying to find a ADV flavor for exactly that. BTW, LOVE your avatar, Pats! Cheers, sweetie! :p

13. Visus

Visus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    Its unreal that I only vape 2-4ml a day when its never out my hand.
    High 3.4 ohm micro coil at 3.7v changed everything and allows great juice budget with a non obnoxious cloudy cloud.
    Its the best pacifier one could imagine. Don't let it bother you, let your control fly free.. -- If you use pg, know that you're also purifying the atmosphere around you.
    Hospitals use pg in the ventilation system to cleanse the air, if that helps..

14. st1y1

st1y1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2013
    waialua, HI
    I use 0 nic to chain vape.

15. Sickkboy

Sickkboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    I chain vape 6mg all day and gone through about 7-8 ml. :unsure:

16. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    When I vapped. . .it was pretty much constant. Only time I didn't vape was while asleep or in the shower. But, alas. . .I'm a quitter. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.