Ugh, I hate change... but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani1226

Apr 23, 2011
Louisiana
So, I'm using a kr808 and I really love it... it's simple, analog compatible, compact, etc... but yesterday was kind of an eye opener...

I was out yesterday in a windy setting and it seemed like my kr808 was struggling :( I'm guessing it was the battery that was not holding up... whatever the case, I didn't like it :( It even made me glance towards my brother's analog... and I believe I felt a moment of longing... a quick one because I remember how nasty they tasted when I ran out of materials about 2 weeks ago and smoked one 8-o

Anyways... can someone tell me the best, most cost effective option for the things that I want in my PV >.< I swear I've become even more frugal now that I've seen the money I'm saving... it's so great! :headbang:

I'd like:

*Cartomizers - still fearful of atomizers... :blink:

*Automatic battery - I know it shouldn't make much of a difference, but to me it does :(

*Fairly long battery life - It's not a big issue, but since I'm moving up, it wouldn't hurt :p

*Not a mod - As I wrote in my other post... I don't want to kick up too much dust, and when I look at them, they remind me of other devices that look really similar to those... for "herbal" use... they're really beautiful... but I'm more of an "under the radar" kind of person... had to give myself a nudge just to buy the different colored batteries... I initially thought I'd just stay with the white battery/orange tip style... now I have a black/blue tip and a lime green/green tip :D

I guess that's about it :D

I'm pretty excited at the thought of getting something new! Shopping, yay!

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
you won't get the voltage from an ego (510 thread) or igo (808 thread) that you'll get from a quality 808 battery (like v4l) -- but you'll get much longer battery life. the lower voltages could mean that the vapor won't be as warm --
the new v4l stealth batteries can give you 2-3 hours of 4.2 -3.7 volts before they need recharging --

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
There's a new product just out called the echo. It has an automatic battery. It has 1300ma power. It has a cartomizer that claims 100 refills before replacement. There is a vendor that has an echo starter kit for 48.00 shipped. It contains 1-1300ma auto batt. 1-650ma auto batt and a charger system plus 2-100 refillable 3 ml cartos. The thread is in the ego sub forum. Sounds like exactly what you're looking for at a price that is right. Good luck.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cho-starter-kit-sale-43-00-a.html#post3169667

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread