UK base liquid import tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az0taz

Feb 16, 2016
Hi all,
I wasn't really able to find definite info (plus the not all laws make sense since I moved here a couple months ago as a student).
So here's my question: I fancy buying (and stocking up because of the new laws) some base liquid from Avoria in Germany. I'm thinking between 2 and 4 liters. I vape 3mg, so if I buy 2/4l then I'd buy 0 mg and 6mg, and if I buy 3l, then I'd go with 2x 0mg and 9mg.

The prices incl. shipping would be:
2l - £31
3l - £40
4l - £55

They ship with DHL. Would I be facing any taxes, vat, handling fees etc?

Thanks!

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Both the UK and Germany are members of the European Economic Area which allows free trade between member states. There, to my knowledge, shouldn't be any duty due.

Though, the question I have is, why buy 4 litres of 6mg (24,000mg) for £55 from Germany when you can buy 500ml of 72mg (36,000mg) from the UK for £31 including delivery?

Also it's really easy to buy litres of Pharma grade VG and PG in the UK. I buy mine for under £7/litre from Classikool via Amazon.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
£60 for a liter of 72mg/ I've used these guys for VG PG and nic base for a while.
Liquid Nicotine (7.2%) For E-Liquid

:shock:
So glad I have US Sourcing.
My last stock purchase, I found 100mg/ml(10%) on sale and picked up 4liters for $100u.s. - $25/liter w/free shipping:thumb:

You all are already getting hammered on pricing.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread