• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Have you imported US ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a few companies in the US that I'd like to order liquid from. I just need some information before I go about doing so.

In regards to importing via mail, and Canadian customs/postal service:
Is there a limit on nicotine content?
Is there a limit on quantity?
Will I be taxed?
What are the chances of my order getting seized, and/or sent back?
Do american vendors offer free shipping for Canadians?
What are your experiences in general?

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I found a few companies in the US that I'd like to order liquid from. I just need some information before I go about doing so.

In regards to importing via mail, and Canadian customs/postal service:
Is there a limit on nicotine content?
Is there a limit on quantity?
Will I be taxed?
What are the chances of my order getting seized, and/or sent back?
Do american vendors offer free shipping for Canadians?
What are your experiences in general?

1. Legally any nic u import meets the legal dose requirement, depending on who is interpreting the law.
Rainbow Vapor
2. Quantity wise, try to keep orders to what u can possibly lose dollar wise just in case. Otherwise your good to go.
3. there is a possibility u could be charged duty depending on what u order.
4. Vendors have a harder time with seizures then everyday consumers.
5. No free shipping that I know of, unless u order from fasttech. Please correct if wrong.
6. I've read about some seizures so there is a chance, I've read about long delays but packages went through, personally I've had only one packet opened by cbsa but is was sent along to me with yellow tape on it without incidence.

I mainly use Canadian vendors but do order every few months from the US.

It can be a toss up unfortunatly. GL....

luciachan

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Toronto, ON
lucia-chan.net
Some of them allow you to ship it "canuck style" which means they send it under their own name instead of business name which allows for easier border crossing, keep your order under $50 and always ship usps and you shouldn't get duty charges, just contact them ahead of time most of them have experience shipping to Canada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
With US sites I just make a mock shopping cart and go through the checkout and I'm surprised on how many will ship to Canada for less than 10 bucks or free shipping. I've ordered lots of juice from JuiceMafia since they are free shipping over 30 bucks and have good sales on, they will alter the shipping label to "Essential Oils" rather than ecigs they had on my first shipment. I've got juices in less than 2 weeks and as long as a month it all depends on customs and if my package lands in Richmond (fast going through customs) or Mississauga (lost in limbo for up to 2 weeks) and Canada post sending it via wagon train across the country.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
I've been receiving Zamplebox for the states and so do a few of my friends, we never had any issues except 1 of my boxes got stuck for 15 days at customs, but it only happened once

Ive had people buy juice for me and send it from their personal address with no problem. It was about 1000 worth of hardware and about 700 ml of juice and it went through no problem. (That was the biggest order) but if you get it smaller it should go through easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread