• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK based vaping Manufacture/Wholesale suppliers list

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello everyone,
    Tried to find this info on the forum but found only few,
    can you please help me with making a list of (the best) UK based vaping manufacture/wholesale suppliers? I mean for everything vaping related from e-juices to mods/kits and accessories.

If you know they are UK based and they are good, please mention them here.

Thanks,

Budgie

ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2018
    Scotland
    I know there are a lot of sites our there, but they are mostly vendors. I'm asking to help me build a list of reputed manufacture/wholesale suppliers from UK
    Ah right, you got me there then, ah, there’s Knucklehead Vapes that I’ve used, they have a good selection of Mech clones.. Does this count?

Reactions: dreamvaper

Budgie

ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2018
    Scotland
    I know there are a lot of sites our there, but they are mostly vendors. I'm asking to help me build a list of reputed manufacture/wholesale suppliers from UK
    I’ve Googled Make my Vape, Decadent Vapours and Wire and Stuff and they are UK Companies, so if you are into DIY coils and juice, IMO, these are worth a look at.

Reactions: dreamvaper

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Ok, so I've been checking the lists and websites and realised that many (if not the most) biggest vape device companies who originate in China, have already opened a dedicated UK website/store. For example:
    Wismec UK
    Joyetech UK
    Eleaf UK
    and many others.
    Guess it's not that important nowadays where the company originates from, it's the globalization age and almost anything can be imported/exported if you have enough money of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread