(UK) Dessert flavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
I’m looking for a nice dessert flavour to vape on. I’ve had the Ohm Baked Cherry Bakewell Tart, Chocolate Brownie and Ice Cream and Apple Pie which where very tasty. I haven’t tried all of IVGs stuff yet but I enjoyed their Apple and Berry Pie. Any recommendations?

I would like to try some US e-liquids. But I’m not going to pay £12-18 in shipping for liquid that only costs £14.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I’m looking for a nice dessert flavour to vape on. I’ve had the Ohm Baked Cherry Bakewell Tart, Chocolate Brownie and Ice Cream and Apple Pie which where very tasty. I haven’t tried all of IVGs stuff yet but I enjoyed their Apple and Berry Pie. Any recommendations?

I would like to try some US e-liquids. But I’m not going to pay £12-18 in shipping for liquid that only costs £14.
I don't have specific suggestions for you, just keep trying new ones and get small amounts until you are sure you like it.
I doubt that any liquid we have here in the states is better than what you get in UK. I wouldn't pay that much for shipping either.

Reactions: Del_Boy
My all time favorite is VIII by C.R.E.A.M. It is a really smooth Strawberry Pound Cake with whipped cream. It is extremely smooth on the inhale and exhale. Does not getting overwhelming or boring overtime either. I have been vaping it for nearly 2 years now. They have 4 other flavors as well and it is a USA brand. Every one of their flavors is amazing, just depends on your preference. The CREAMY taste of the ejuice is different from others, I believe they pre-steep their ejuice.

Their website is Online Vape Shop, E-Juice, E-Liquid

creamejuice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread