UK Newbie - 2nd kit - Wicked Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVapour

Oct 25, 2010
England
Hi
Newbie here.
After an abortive attempt with a cheap kit (they have a banner ad on this forum - not on the suppliers list though), which packed up after 7 days and took me over a month to get a refund (once escalated to PayPal I got a full refund in 7 days - can't praise them enough).

However, in the brief period I got to use the first one, it proved to me that I could get on with it as a partial replacement to smoking - I was down to just 3 or 4 rollups a day immediately (from around 40 - which is about equivalent to 20 king size in terms of tobacco) - after having smoked for over 35 years.

So after much research, I've opted for the Totally Wicked Tornado kit with a 5ml 36mg strength liquid - which took me a while to figure out is a re-branded eGo.

Hopefully, this will prove more satisfactory than the piece of junk I got initially. Though as I was directed to return the faulty items only (which I did by recorded delivery, but got no further meaningful communication form the supplier for over 3 weeks of trying), I still have 20 cartridges and a carry case. Their cartridges however don't look as if they will fit the Tornado/eGo - they are the type with a "string" wick bent into a U shape in a totally cylindrical cartridge - any suggestions?

Thanks for the site and all the advice I read - too many threads/posts to mention

Darth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread